IGNORED

Drk_Dragoon's FOR SALE list! RARE GAMES+MORE! PLEASE READ!

drk_dragoon

Hello everyone! Im new here on AtariAge forums, but am very excited to see that ATARI is still going strong. My very first system was an ATARI 2600 (which i still have). Enjoy it to this day...

Anyway lets get down to business. Im a seller on eBay (User I.D: drk_dragoon), and I sell all sorts of NES, SNES, N64, VIRTUAL BOY, and now ATARI games and accessories. I have decided to make a long post to inform all of you here of an idea what i have.

I am a huge fan of NINTENDO and ATARI items. I have ULTRA RARE items such as a top loading NES system, the small compact SNES System, 2 dogbone controllers, you name it I may have it!

So lets cut to the chase. If any of you are interested, I have a gigantic collection of games/systems. Here is a small sample of the more rarer stuff i have in my collections:

ATARI 2600:

BMX Airmaster (EXTREMELY RARE WHITE CART)

Q BERT (FUN AND ALSO EXTREMELY RARE)

Basketball (very primitive but was on the EXTREMELY RARE LIST)

Like new Joysticks

NINTENDO (NES):

Top Loading system in mint condition

2 dogbone controllers also in mint condition

NES Game genies (I have alot of these for sale)

Crystalis

Zelda

Zelda II

And so much more...

SUPER NINTENDO (SNES):

Compact Version of the system

FACTORY SEALED CONTROLLERS NEVER BEEN USED (I HAVE MANY OF THESE FOR SALE FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE)

Demo Cart- Ken Griffeys Winning Run (VERY RARE)

Final Fantasy MQ

Final Fantasy II (ENGLISH AND JAPANESE VERSIONS)

Final Fantasy III (With map-ENGLISH AND JAPANESE VERSIONS)

Final Fantasy 5 (JAPANESE VERSION)

NINTENDO 64:

Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask (GOLD HOLOGRAPHIC VERSION)

CONTROLLERS

ORIGINAL SYSTEM

VIRTUAL BOY:

System

Controller

16 games including rare japanese ones and american versions for example nesters funky bowling, vertical force, etc.

GAME BOY/GAME GEAR:

Game Boy Pocket, and original

A ton of games

Many accessories

MISCELLANEOUS:

I also have a few sega genesis items and other video game thingies.

Now i couldnt possibly list my entire collection on here it would take ages to do so. All you have to do is email me at: matthew_james_g@hotmail.com and give me your wanted list, and i will email you promptly back to tell you if i have that item. Then we can work out prices, how to ship to each other, etc. Looking for a rare ATARI cart? Need to buy a factory sealed SNES Controller for your collection? Need a Game Genie for your NES? LOOK NO FURTHER! I offer all my items at reasonable prices, and im very prompt and friendly with my emails.

There are a few items that im always looking for and im going to list these below. If you happen to have one of these, i would pay you for it our we could negotiate a trade:

Starfox Weekend Edition (SNES)

Donkey Kong Competition Edition (SNES)

ANY DEMO CART FOR NES, SNES, N64, VIRTUAL BOY. You know the ones that say not for resale?

I could go on forever about all my games and collection, but i dont have time for that. Now its your turn. Email me with your wanted list and approx how much you would pay for them, and i will get back to you shortly explaining if i have the items requested and what kind of price is negotiable.

Please dont be shy! I absolutely love trading and selling games on the internet! So drop me a quick email (PLEASE ABSOLUTELY NO REPLYS IN THIS FORUM. I DO NOT CHECK THIS PLACE VERY OFTEN)! All it may take is one small email for a game/system/accessory you have been looking for for a long time.

Again my email is: matthew_james_g@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Ive just been informed that basketball and qbert are not rare. Thats the last time i use atariages rarety guide... I would go check but im too lazy because they are packed away in the attic.

Anyway people all the games and stuff are for sale any time you want them.

I have alot of NES game genies for sale for cheap. If you want a few ill make u a deal.

I also have alot of SNES controllers FACTORY SEALED. If you want a few again, ill make a deal.

8)