IGNORED

A classic PC for all your gaming needs FS/T

IceCold

Okay, here is the deal. I have tons of extra PC parts and stuff. I'm kinda knowledgable with PC's(at least in my opinion). I have an extra 386 25mhz, a 486 25mhz, and a pentium 100 mhz(actually a 486 with the pentium overdrive upgrade thing). I have a couple extra hard drive, about 650 MB, I could put a couple in it, or get a bigger one if needed. I also have a couple spare cd-rom drives, networking cards, modems(I got TONS of these, all are 56k), and sound cards.

So i could pretty much put whatever you want in the PC. All 3 should work great for classic gaming, no need to slow them down. I also have extra 14" VGA monitors. Oh yeah, and I also have the necessary keyboards and mice and stuff. So basically I can get you a pc with everything you need, just hook it up, and play. I'm open to trades or money. You can personal message me, send me an email, or talk to me on AIM if you're interested.