IGNORED

Is it always this quiet?

Darran@Retro Gamer

Nope, this is THE place for the Lynx.

But c'mon, It's summer, man!! Y'know, outdoors, sunshine, swimming, exercise.. what're ya doing on a computer right now anyway? :cool:

Welcome to AtariAge! Be patient, and the gamers will come, once they get too sunburned and/or have to get the water out of their ears. :D

Cheers,

Smeg

The forum is quiet at times, but this is definitely a great place to connect with Lynx fans. And maybe some of them are busy playing MegaPak 1 which was just released (by me / Songbird) for the Lynx a few months ago. ;)

Nice plug ;)

speaking of plugs I just sent an email to Songbird about some possible magazine coverage :)

Or they are playing Yastuna1 or Yastuna2 where i made boxdesign

Website of Fadest the programmer of Yastuna

Is it always this quiet?

I guess you're more used to your Retro Gamer forum were Sir Clive rules and all the other people only post stuff like....my Spectrum is better than your computer...and what's Plato anyway???? Duh, I dunno, some Greek guy perhaps!!....

Here we post stuff what matters, posted by people with a thirst for gaming/computer knowledge, no junk. Welcome to the real forums (AA + DP)

Edited by games-video

Is it always this quiet?

I guess you're more used to your Retro Gamer forum were Sir Clive rules and all the other people only post stuff like....my Spectrum is better than your computer...and what's Plato anyway???? Duh, I dunno, some Greek guy perhaps!!....

Here we post stuff what matters, posted by people with a thirst for gaming/computer knowledge, no junk. Welcome to the real forums (AA + DP)

See I can't work out whether you're being sarcastic or serious...

Still, one of the great things about the RG forum is at least you don't have to wait around forever to get an answer ;)

Anyway, I'm actually loving my lynx and enjoying my posts here, so don't expect me to go away any time soon :)

Yes, this forum can be a little quiet sometimes. But there is no question about it, this really is the best place on the net for Lynx fans! Gamers, programmers, collectors, Lynx fanatics, they are all here! If you have technical problems or questions there are people here like karri and sage, they will always try to help you out. Also there usually is a friendly and peacefull atmosphere here. We usually don’t fight like our neighbours at the Jaguar forum ;)

I know I have not participated myself yet, but still I wish there was more activity in the Lynx High Score Club. Ironical it seems that the Lynx HSC died once it got it’s own sub forum? :(

Also there usually is a friendly and peacefull atmosphere here. We usually don't fight like our neighbours at the Jaguar forum ;)

Agree with that.

I prefer the Lynx forum to the Jaguar one, even if it is less active.

Quality over quantity :D

I think the Jaguar was designed for people with strife in mind. Look at the advertisements for the Jaguar sometime. I think they were trying to draw the techno/punk/skinhead crowd.

But I like the Jaguar, it has the Bubster.

The Lynx is also awesome. Hook up a laptop to a TV, get a USB controller, and boom, you have another game system. The Lynx is indeed overlooked.

I've just been busy with summer. :D