IGNORED

FS: A few PS1/2 & Xbox/360

johnnya

Shipping is from 12901. Prices listed do not include shipping.

I'm working on listing condition of these games. Specific condition questions will gladly be answered.

PayPal and USPS Money Orders accepted.

Not doing trades right now.

PS1

http://picasaweb.google.com/jnyiri/PS1ForSale

Final Fantasy VII (Black label, missing manual) - $35

Time Crisis - $5

Worms Armageddon - $13

PS2

http://picasaweb.google.com/jnyiri/PS2ForSale

Culdcept - $15

Xbox

http://picasaweb.google.com/jnyiri/XboxForSale

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut (disk only) - $22

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (Platinum, missing manual) - $5

Sniper Elite - $25

Syberia - $5

Syberia II - $13

Xbox 360

http://picasaweb.google.com/jnyiri/Xbox360ForSale

Zoids Assault - $11

Edited by johnnya

DO you hold items for a few days as I am a waiting payment from some things on Ebay and I wold really like to put the Zelda OOT and Mario 64 on hold if possible. If so please drop me a PM so we can discuss this more. I have done sevral deals with a few gents on here and they can backup my word. When I ask for someone to hold something I always pay. :)

Just a few hints on doing business -

• you should provide your PayPal address when asked (even if not asked, you should volunteer it) if you want people to pay you.
  • you shouldn't sell things "to other people" after you have already agreed to a deal with someone.
  • you shouldn't mark something as sold if you don't intend to sell it - and then add it back to your list.
  • it's not a good idea to ask for PayPal fees afterwards - include the tiny PayPal fee into your prices.

P.S. Of course I made all of this stuff up, I am easily offended and I have no life outside of AA :roll:

See post #4...

Edited by anicetyguy

Just a few hints on doing business -

• you should provide your PayPal address when asked (even if not asked, you should volunteer it) if you want people to pay you.
  • you shouldn't sell things "to other people" after you have already agreed to a deal with someone.
  • you shouldn't mark something as sold if you don't intend to sell it - and then add it back to your list.
  • it's not a good idea to ask for PayPal fees afterwards - include the tiny PayPal fee into your prices.

1. I don't give my PayPal address until I have confirmed the buyer is still interested in the deal and that the terms are satisfactory.

2. I PMed you about the offer on the 4th and waited until the 11th before you got back to me. I'm glad I didn't wait forever. Typically when I want something, I follow-through on it promptly.

3. I don't know what you're referring to. I have several of some things, and I don't take things off the list until they are actually paid for. If someone inquires about an item, and a deal is pending, I let them know they are 2nd in line or whatever. There are some things on my list right now that are sold. I haven't had time to update it yet. I was out of town this weekend and I didn't have access to my spreadsheet that I use to keep track of what is on hold for who, so the list won't be updated until tomorrow morning.

4. I asked for a PayPal fee from you because I agreed to a deal that was lower than my asking price and it was ONLY if you were paying with a credit/debit or echeck. I have two PayPal accounts. One is the one where I can take bank transfers or PayPal balance transfers free, and the other is the one where they cream you with fees. It wasn't like we had a deal going and then I pulled a "btw, you have to pay me more." I was upfront that I would only agree to the terms under those conditions.

So I'm sorry If I offended you, but I think my "business practices" are far more transparent than some people I've dealt with in the past, and I think they are quite fair. :cool: