IGNORED

Braid?

moycon

Anyone check this game out?

Kinda pricey at 1200 points.

I played the demo, it's like a platformer/puzzle game and I like it pretty well so far.

Has anyone purchased the whole game and if so was it worth the $15?

I downloaded the demo yesterday morning and played through it. I really like the graphics, music, playability and the puzzles (though I never would have figured out how to get the last 2 pieces). But I haven't bought the full game yet because I also am not thrilled with the $15 price for a puzzle game that everyone says is very short. Plus the fact that puzzle games have little if any re-playability, that $15 price seems steep to me. GW:RE2 I'll play forever, Braid I'll play once. I don't know, I'm still thinking about it though....

• 3 weeks later...

I love Braid.

The puzzles are just great so far.

Frustrating? Yes.

When you do figure it out though, it is very rewarding.

The style of the game, the story, the art, the music...

Well worth the $15.00 if you ask me.

There may be no replay value, but for $15.00, it's less than I would spend going

to see a crappy movie that lasts 90 minutes.

Played through the demo.. was ok. but really ulitimately not worth the baiting for the "test" run of higher xblive prices they're trying to do.

Bottom line, for five bucks this is a MUST buy. For 10 bucks, it's definitely worth looking into. But at $15, I'm sorry but I am not biting at all :P

Played through the demo.. was ok. but really ulitimately not worth the baiting for the "test" run of higher xblive prices they're trying to do.

Bottom line, for five bucks this is a MUST buy. For 10 bucks, it's definitely worth looking into. But at $15, I'm sorry but I am not biting at all :P

SISSY! ;)

It is priced high.

Considering all the other XBLA games were much lower, it make the price look high.

If someone saw this game in GameStop as a new release for $15.00, I wonder if people would have the same reaction.

Considering all the other XBLA games were much lower, it make the price look high.

Well of course! They need to slowly get into those waters before shocking everyone with the new "standard". I refuse to support it :D

If someone saw this game in GameStop as a new release for $15.00, I wonder if people would have the same reaction.

As is, it isn't worth $15 :P I'd probably consider it for that price at Gamestop though since you're actually getting something physical for your collection. But as downloadable content? No way ;) It'd have to be a much better game :lol:

Edited by NE146

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...