IGNORED

Atari Box Protectors for sale IN STOCK! PICS!

justabum

Yes I still have some Atari ones left. Sorry I don't check here daily like I used to, but I'm still around. All PM's responded to.

I'm getting close to having to decide whether or not I'm going to re-order when I run out of these. Mostly I'd just want feedback from everyone if they plan on buying more in the future, not necessarily right away, so I can get an idea if it is worth it for me to keep these in stock. The first batch has sold pretty well, thanks to everyone who has purchased these. The only fear I have on re-ordering these is that most of the bigger collectors that are/were interested in these have already bought what they needed and sales will slow drastically in the future. Any feedback will help.

Also a few people bought some of my SNES protectors to use for Jaguar games. Can anyone verify that they work for Jaguar games?

Thanks,

Bryan

Well I bought a few hundred of the box protectors for my ColecoVision games collection and have a few dozen left for future additions (mainly homebrews now). I for one don't have any plans to order more. However, I do wonder how many ColecoVision collectors are missing out on these superb box protectors. With the subject title just saying "Atari" I'm sure there must be quite a few CV collectors that aren't aware that these boxes will fit CV games. I'm sure this untapped pool of collectors could easily create a surge in demand for you, if you want it, with just a little change in advertsing.

As for me, I'm delighted with the box protectors and eternally grateful to you for making the effort to get them made and for selling them to us.

I'm getting close to having to decide whether or not I'm going to re-order when I run out of these. Mostly I'd just want feedback from everyone if they plan on buying more in the future, not necessarily right away, so I can get an idea if it is worth it for me to keep these in stock. The first batch has sold pretty well, thanks to everyone who has purchased these. The only fear I have on re-ordering these is that most of the bigger collectors that are/were interested in these have already bought what they needed and sales will slow drastically in the future. Any feedback will help.

I've been holding out and haven't bought any until now. I just sent payment for 30 of them, and will surely order more.

I'm sure there is still significant interest in these.

Im going to need several hundred. I've just put it off while in the throws of collecting. Once I stop for a while and try to get things shelves and stored I will be working on things like these cases. At first I thought about ordering a little at a time, but the number needed keeps going up. I'll also need the SNES size.

AX

For those who were hesitant to order-- these protectors are awesome. It makes my collection look 10x the value it really is. Guests that come over are like... woaaaaaah, nice stuff! really! You can take the crappiest box and when placed in these protectors, they look brand new.

-JustJeff

For those who were hesitant to order-- these protectors are awesome. It makes my collection look 10x the value it really is. Guests that come over are like... woaaaaaah, nice stuff! really! You can take the crappiest box and when placed in these protectors, they look brand new.

-JustJeff

I second this. My wife was quite critical of how messy some of my collection looked. After putting them in these box protectors even she admitted that they looked really good :)

Well I bought a few hundred of the box protectors for my ColecoVision games collection and have a few dozen left for future additions (mainly homebrews now). I for one don't have any plans to order more. However, I do wonder how many ColecoVision collectors are missing out on these superb box protectors. With the subject title just saying "Atari" I'm sure there must be quite a few CV collectors that aren't aware that these boxes will fit CV games. I'm sure this untapped pool of collectors could easily create a surge in demand for you, if you want it, with just a little change in advertsing.

As for me, I'm delighted with the box protectors and eternally grateful to you for making the effort to get them made and for selling them to us.

Well, I was not aware that they even fit for ColecoVision boxes ! :cool:

I'll be interested to buy 150 of them..

Right now my boxes are displayed in plastic bags & that looking kind of messy

Ikrananka: Can you post a pic of a Colecovision box displayed in those protectors?

Would like to see the result! :D

Ikrananka: Can you post a pic of a Colecovision box displayed in those protectors?

Would like to see the result! :D

The wolfman will for ya. I took a few random boxes :P I had, and took some pics for ya.

100_1749.jpg

100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...