IGNORED

7800 HES Baseball (Pete Rose) FOUND!

CincYnoTi

i've been looking for one of these for so long that i started to believe it did not really exist. there is no list in of HES/PAL titles on AtariAge. i have seen HES/Pete Rose Baseball it on some 7800 game lists and not on others. But I finally found from Australia/ebay.

anyone have an opinion on the rarity of this? for me, it was harder to find than both the harry dodgson monitor cart (the original, not video61 re-release) and the 7800 32-in-1.

how about adding the HES versions to the 7800 AtariAge lists?

i am a little bit surprised you know there is a difference :) . this is the HES version from australia. as far as i know, the packaging is the only difference between hes and salu games...the cartridge labels are the same. i have five salu titles with cardboard box and instructions, and two HES titles, tomcat and baseball, in the plastic boxes with instructions on the inner slick. somewhere in the back of my mind, i'm thinking of one day trying to obtain both style boxes for all the HES games.

has anyone ever seen a box for the 7800 32-in-1?

I don't think the 7800 32 in 1 ever had it's own box. It only came with some 7800's in Australia.

Do you, by chance, have a picture label version of either F-18 or F-14?

I'm still looking for those label variations. I think they were HES only.

On your HES F-14 it has the instructions on the back of the slick. Mine had it on a seperate piece of paper.

Oh, and my Baseball is the Salu version I got from Jetboot Jack.

Mitch

http://atari7800.atari.org

DP guide has it listed R5 $25. Me still needs PAL Baseball :(

So the Salu releases are in cardboard boxes and the HES ones in plastic clamshells? Gotcha. Then all my PAL releases of that ilk are Salu (Super Skateboarding, Double Dragon, F14, Kung Fu Master). I do have the Double Dragon HES 7800 packaging too, but that was reused by them for the C64 release of the game!

I do have the 32-in-1 also, no box, just instructions.