IGNORED

Quadrun up to $935.00 on Ebay

Atari2600Lives

At the price Quadrun carts are currently commanding on Ebay, I can safely say that, as much as I want one, I won't be adding one to my collection any time soon. (Unless I get lucky at one of the local thrifts...Hey, I can always dream can't I? :D )

I'm glad to see that personal attacks aren't being tolerated here. This is a great community, and I've always been pleased to see that even though we have many differing opinions, we're generally able to discuss our views in a manner that is resepctful of everyone's ideas. Maybe Atari Master was just having a rough day...

Thats the last straw! Anyone who pays more than $350.00 for a freakin video game no matter how much it's worth! Is a stupid, dumb ass person! I would rather look for years in the wild for one from Ebay at a price like that!

Didn't I already warn you about posting insulting and/or threatening mesages to users here on AtariAge? You do realize that when you post messages like this that the person whom you are refering to has feelings and won't take kindly to what you say? While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, you need to better learn how to express it without directly insulting others. Or you'll soon need to find another venue that will tolerate posts like tihs.

..Al

Sorry albert, I apolgise.

Ok, I just think that, that much money can be spent on better things. Like umm, I dunno. I mean, think about it. You can buy somthing really cool with it! ;)

I really don't want a Quadrun. I'll find it in the wild one day.

Actually, I hadn't planned on winning it... I thought I'd be outbid. Guess not. Are people over there voting with their wallets at the mo?

Here's now wondering if the sodding thing will run properly on a PAL machine  :roll:

All my NTSC games work fine on my PAL Atari. But better use the Atari 7800, because with this I have not so many problems.

On my Jr. some games flicker or work not correct. :)

But if this will not work, you can send me this game as gift. :D :P

the past year i've recently figured that a quadrun in good condition would go for about $1000. alot of money? a guy here that i work with spent about $250 on drinks last weekend at a bar. and he goes out almost every weekend! i'd rather spend $1000 on something that will give me enjoyment the rest of my life than something that i'll get rid of my next trip to the bathroom!

Well, the thing is, I'm not going to pay that much for a single cart. I have two reasons... well three.

1. Thats alot of money for one game. I'll buy it one day but at a good price.

2. I work really hard for my $20.00. I cut grass at an apartment and I cut alot of it!!!

3. This is the main reason. My mom and dad would kill me.

I tried to play the game on the emulator, but could not figure out what was going on?

Whats going on? In Quadrun?

What do you do?

Try this first

http://www.atariage.com/manual_thumbs.html...wareLabelID=381

then look at

http://www.atariguide.com/1/151.htm

Not alot there, but the list is presented.

Hey, nobody likes to spend alot on a game, we all want to get a deal, it makes us feel good! But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....

Finding Quadrun in the wild?....right! ...and on the same day, aliens from Venus will have landed at the White House lawn, when they step out of thier space ship, they all look like pac-man.

Hmmmm...Just wondering has any one here ever found Quadrun in the wild???