IGNORED

I Got Super Mario Sunshine TODAY!

Super Mario Sunshine looks like it should be pretty good game to me, It's probably going to be my next Gamecube game.

I highly recommend that you get Mario Sunshine. You will not be disappointed :D . I just hope you can still get them. Most of the stores by where I live ran out of them. And if you dont have a Wavebird, I highly suggest you get one too.

Thanks for the reply, after reading your post, I've since returned the controls, and yes they must have been defective, because you're right, THEY ROCK!  I'm glad I asked questions about them.

Awesome, I'm glad it was just a defective unit. Although I haven't yet had a chance to play Mario Sunshine for more than an hour (looks like it will be a lot of fun!), I did do so with the Wavebird and it works perfectly. It's great not having to deal with wires, especially since I would otherwise need to use a controller extension cable. More companies need to embrace this technology! I want wireless PS2 Dual Shock controllers!

..Al

I'm up to 32 and I really love it. My friend and I have decided that we don't think the level design is quite as good as the original, but it's still a abolutely wonderful game. I just like that in the original, the levels didn't have to stick to a central theme (the island theme here) and could be a little more abstract and creative. But the Pachinko sub-level is awesome (just found it).

I got a Wavebird today too and it works perfectly.

-Paul

Right now I have 22 Shine Spirits. Its really hard to play this game when you go to college all day and then sit in traffic for 1 1/2 hours :sad: . I will eventually beat the game though :D . On the positive side Mario Sunshine has officially sold over 350,000 copies in only 10 days. This makes Mario Sunshine the fastest selling videogame ever! Long live Nintendo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...