IGNORED

To Miker / Thalion Intro

Heaven/TQA

Cze Miker,

as you are a RMT - Jochen Hippel Master... can you remember my request some years & time ago regarding the Thalion Intro msx...

http://home.wtal.de/gmb/Hippel/MadMaxMidi.zip

is there a chance to convert the Thalion Intro to RMT??? (unfortunatly it is not the full one... I guess the c64 sid version had a extended version of the tune...)

:D pleeeeease...

• 1 month later...

Tezz, which group were you member of? I can only remember The Lost Boys from UK... and one of the Moss brothers is still in senior position at Sony Studios (see credits for Gods of War on PS2 f.e. esp. lead programmer... ;))

not bad at all... ;) http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=kxIWg3Tn7As&...feature=related

Edited by Heaven/TQA

Tezz, which group were you member of?
PAW, The Alliance and did some things for other groups too. We were going to join up with a French group at one point but they ended up just taking our code and using it themselves. I remember them writing to us saying something like "thanks for the code and ideas, we've taken them and made them our own so we don't want to give you our version back" then they sent a disk with not only our routines but our graphics and logos changed for their use :( seems funny now to look back but at the time the break of trust was not cool :x

I can only remember The Lost Boys from UK...
:D yea those guys rocked. There were quite a few groups and guys here. Was not was (Rob-C), Inner circle, some of the Automation guys i think?, The Pompey Pirates... those are ones that spring to mind ...I guess actually thinking back now a lot were more cracking and disk swapping guys.. well they did some nice intros and disk menus though ;)

...and one of the Moss brothers is still in senior position at Sony Studios (see credits for Gods of War on PS2 f.e. esp. lead programmer... ;))
cool I didn't know that! I would guess they would be still around in the modern scene.

Yeah! I've forgotten about the patched version of RMT (in fact i never realized what's was patched before, now i know - thanks emkay! :) )

Here's another trial.

This version is made by loading the previous one into patched RMT (and transposing "2-generator" a bit of course), but i tried to make it sound better and ran it two times every one VBL.

And here's the result:

thalion_p2f.zip