IGNORED

To Miker / Thalion Intro

Heaven/TQA

Not Bad! High sound and base is the best RMT can give :) But, I guess the double speed is not really necessary.

The 3rd voice really could take benefit by using the generators c and e.

Building a vibrato with pokey frequencies gives a restricted effect.

You know, the generators C and E are at the same note but slightly different pitched. using them, instead of simple frequency arpeggio gives a finer variation. When using the C or E generator they have to be an octave lower. The rest is volume adjustment...

ok... small test but I am missing the background and the raindrops.. ;)

My fingers are burning to do such image in gr. 10 with a PM-shape up. Or trying it in gr. 9 overlayed with PMs...with bigger raindrops falling in the background, it might look marvellous...

Imagine, the gr.9 mode with the correct hue. then doing the white lineup with the shining through missiles in b/W . The name itself can be build with multiplexed players.

256 colours on their way and the name is at the resolution of 160x200 ...

If G2F only was supporting it :( But the VBXE is working :|

Only a mockup. G2F says it cannot import the picture, but the attributes was correct.

At the resolution of 84*240 it could look similar. You only have to imagine overlayed Players for the Name and the background in the hue of the sign ...

Why not do the middle part with text in 160 pixel resolution? that would make the letters sharper.

never expected people were interested in the patch (besides emkay) ;)

Hey Mux :)

I have an idea for some further optimizing the RMT with Hardsysnth!

Since the 16 Bit is all but correct used in RMT and it cannot be used together with filters, is it possible to change the command "6" for switching 1.79Mhz on and off and using the correction for gen "2" as with command "4" ?.

And to put command "4" back to the old function, because generator 4 sometimes is a nice percussion sound :)

Actually, the whole 16bit stuff could be removed for saving resources...

Would be rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy nice :)

• 2 weeks later...
And here is the first picture right from the emulation. Hopefully, Tebe is completing the support of GTIA in the future :)

This time a switch to gr. 15 is done. But I hope it will be possible to overlay the PMg as needed

try not using PMs... or at least players... ;)

Is it useful anyhow? One problem in G2F is that you only can change the GTIA modes in 8 lines width. If it is correctable, I could go further witht the name...

Edited by emkay

And here is the first picture right from the emulation. Hopefully, Tebe is completing the support of GTIA in the future :)

This time a switch to gr. 15 is done. But I hope it will be possible to overlay the PMg as needed

try not using PMs... or at least players... ;)

Is it useful anyhow? One problem in G2F is that you only can change the GTIA modes in 8 lines width. If it is correctable, I could go further witht the name...

I think the switch are bound to the char lines as when loaded into G2F they are converted into antic 4. But should be not a major issue to correct that manually in the source code.