IGNORED

Finally got a Heavy Sixer!

HP Atari King of Michigan

After all this time I finally got myself a Heavy Sixer off of eBay last night. It has no controllers, but that's ok because I'm gonna try to seek out the original CX-10 Joysticks next!

P.S. When it arrives, I'll post pics. ;)

How much did you end up getting it for if you don't mind me asking?

After all this time I finally got myself a Heavy Sixer off of eBay last night. It has no controllers, but that's ok because I'm gonna try to seek out the original CX-10 Joysticks next!

I saw one, complete with box and three or four common games, for sale in a thrift last week for $129. It was gone yesterday, so somebody must have paid that much for it.

I've got a Sears Heavy Sixer on the way (I wanted Sears specifically). Hey, Rik, you don't mind owning a Sears do ya? If you want one, Eric's your man...

Thanx for the offer!!!!!I wish i could.I didnt even realise there was Sears h-6's.I'm so strapped for cash now.My car broke down today,and just previously 2 months ago :x and costing me thousands.

About $55 (not including shipping).

I've got a Sears Heavy Sixer on the way (I wanted Sears specifically). Hey, Rik, you don't mind owning a Sears do ya? If you want one, Eric's your man...

Thanx for the offer!!!!!I wish i could.I didnt even realise there was Sears h-6's.I'm so strapped for cash now.My car broke down today,and just previously 2 months ago :x and costing me thousands.

That's the beauty of the Sears, though. I've heard they typically go for a little less. I like the different style, though.