IGNORED

Finally had some time to take some pics, so heres my Lynx collection..

brucebidder

ALright I have been saying I would post some pics of my collection so I finally laid it all out and took some pics. So here they are...

My Atari Lynx Collection:

108_0220.jpg

108_0223.jpg

To see the rest please check out my album here, just some close ups thats all:

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/br...y%20collection/

Well I've been collecting for this guy off and on for about 5 years, I actually did have one back in the early 90's when Telegames first starting selling them, which is still with me its the Lynx 2 small white box version.......

Bruce

Nice collection there dude. I need to do the same and layout my complete collection including all the boxes. Also need to get myself a Mk1 model.

I got my Lynx Mk2 from Currys in Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire). I used to go shop at Telegames (when they had an actual shop in Leicester). I got a few Lynx games from there, can't remember which. I do remember I bought AVP for the Jag from Telegames at their shop the day it came out. Do you have any Jag stuff?

Nice collection there dude. I need to do the same and layout my complete collection including all the boxes. Also need to get myself a Mk1 model.

I got my Lynx Mk2 from Currys in Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire). I used to go shop at Telegames (when they had an actual shop in Leicester). I got a few Lynx games from there, can't remember which. I do remember I bought AVP for the Jag from Telegames at their shop the day it came out. Do you have any Jag stuff?

Yeah I have a bunch of jag stuff also I should lay it out and take a few pics of that too.. Thanks for your coments, cant wait to see your pics...

Bruce :)

No I collect cart styles also, thats why in my pics you may see some repeat boxes those are for multiple cart styles. Just to much of a pain to take them all out of the boxes... Here is my bubble trouble hope that helps.... I alsol collect box styles also. I currently am trying to find all the big boxes available. I have the 2 in the pictures and have a G of Z on the way, now just a few more...

Bruce :)

post-11652-1225038368_thumb.jpgpost-11652-1225038351_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't really a Lynx fan.

I was one of those strange people who liked the Intellivision and loved the Commodore 64 and SX64.

A couple of years ago, someone heard that I liked such things and they gave me 5 Lynx 1 consoles with all of the wiring for connecting them together, along with 3 portable battery packs, about 15 games, a couple of Atari Portfolio HPC004 16bit Personal computers, 6 Official Atari Lynx Club Wallets and about 100 Official Atari Lynx Club Pin Badges.

I can't bring myself to throw them away, but I hate to see them sit in their Atari carry bag in my shed.

Now that I've seen this Forum, I'll pay more attention to my little "Treasures" and check out just how much fun they were.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and kindling mine.

I've included a photo of my stash.

post-21890-1226708353_thumb.jpg

I wasn't really a Lynx fan.

I was one of those strange people who liked the Intellivision and loved the Commodore 64 and SX64.

A couple of years ago, someone heard that I liked such things and they gave me 5 Lynx 1 consoles with all of the wiring for connecting them together, along with 3 portable battery packs, about 15 games, a couple of Atari Portfolio HPC004 16bit Personal computers, 6 Official Atari Lynx Club Wallets and about 100 Official Atari Lynx Club Pin Badges.

I can't bring myself to throw them away, but I hate to see them sit in their Atari carry bag in my shed.

Now that I've seen this Forum, I'll pay more attention to my little "Treasures" and check out just how much fun they were.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and kindling mine.

I've included a photo of my stash.

That is cool. Wanna sell some of that? I love that duffle bag. LOL