IGNORED

Wanted: Flashback 2 console modded w/ cartridge port

oscarsonthepond

I'm surprised nobody answered yet. Have you thought about making your own? I have made 2 and both were really straight forward. Unfortunately, I only have one left and i want to keep that. If you really want a modified FB2, I could modify it up for you, but you would have to supply the flash back 2 to modify. PM me if interested.

BAH

I'm surprised nobody answered yet. Have you thought about making your own? I have made 2 and both were really straight forward. Unfortunately, I only have one left and i want to keep that. If you really want a modified FB2, I could modify it up for you, but you would have to supply the flash back 2 to modify. PM me if interested.

BAH

I have - I just wouldn't know how to cut a good hole in the casing - do I need a special tool for that?

BAH

I have - I just wouldn't know how to cut a good hole in the casing - do I need a special tool for that?

I use a dremel tool with a cutting bit designed for shaping wood. Go slow and cut smaller than you think you need. Stop before the hole is big enough and hand file it to size. The file removes material slower so mistakes are avoided and the file lets you even up the edges. Finally, sand the edges to remove any file marks and finish with a very fine paper to leave a smooth matte edge.

You could use a coping saw and drill a hole to start the blade in. Plastic cuts like soft wood and the fb2 cases don't crack easy if you are careful. (Beware the 7800 cases though as I shattered mine doing a video mod :x , anyone with a new bottom case?)

• 2 weeks later...