IGNORED

looking for cakewalk ntsc

pinelands

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
:roll: Still looking for cakewalk

Be patient...it took me over two years to get one. Not much choice but to play the waiting game.

In the time you've been looking, two have popped up on eBay - one sold on 8/18/08 for $88.00, another sold on 12/6/08 for $115.50. Did you bid on either of those?

This is a rare cart and the chances are slim that someone is just going to have an extra they're willing to part with. Set up an eBay alert for 'atari cakewalk' and just wait until the next one shows up. That's your best bet.

Be patient...it took me over two years to get one. Not much choice but to play the waiting game.

In the time you've been looking, two have popped up on eBay - one sold on 8/18/08 for $88.00, another sold on 12/6/08 for $115.50. Did you bid on either of those?

This is a rare cart and the chances are slim that someone is just going to have an extra they're willing to part with. Set up an eBay alert for 'atari cakewalk' and just wait until the next one shows up. That's your best bet.

12/6/08? How in the hell did I miss that one?

Anyway, where are you getting this information? Are you monitoring Ebay auctions for games too? I know there's another user doing it as well. It'd be nice to see that stuff posted somewhere.

12/6/08? How in the hell did I miss that one?

Anyway, where are you getting this information?

The Atari 2600 Market Watch...it's a monthly newsletter published by Joe Cody of Atari2600.com. Send him an email and ask to be added to the mailing list.

I actually talked to him on the phone this morning. I just shot him an Email. Thanks for the info!

One of those could have been the one that I bought. But I am not for sure. Actually, I got mine earlier then AUG08, cause it was before my wedding. I remember it being in a lot with a mint manual and Quest or something like that. That had a mint manual as well. That was when I also picked up my Gunslinger Sears pic.