IGNORED

A "programmers Tool"! pal+ntsc atari 7800 system. (SOLD)

Corby

I 'm always reading about someone needing to do a test on a game, that either needs a ntsc machine or a Pal machine.

Well you get the best of both worlds.

pal box, pal body with a ntsc motherboard

post-19641-1226637244_thumb.jpg

ntsc body which is all broken up(that was the ntsc 7800 when i got it. it was all broken up but the board works great i've used it the whole summer, no problems. that one has the pal board in it!

post-19641-1226637299_thumb.jpg

brand new cord with the rf adapter, and games - dk jr. , xevious, mario bros., centipede, choplifter, hat trick, asteriods, and ms. pacman. and a new power supply from atariguide.

post-19641-1226637327_thumb.jpg

bad pics i know sorry . the machine is in damn near mint condition, still has the thin layer of plastic on the name plate

post-19641-1226637441_thumb.jpg

here is a ntsc to pal converter, the board works but i could just sorta get a picture on my tv, i think it was channel 81 or 90 something. i got this thing off ebay, i tried it, but no avail, then i realized you need 2 or 3 leads, to get it to work. unless someone mods the pal board for audio video leads????

post-19641-1226637482_thumb.jpg

AND YES "the main attraction"......MINT!!!!!

post-19641-1226637387_thumb.jpg

$100.00

let me know if interested. the 2 boards fit in the new body without any problems, the broken one is just there to keep one of the boards safe.

corby

p.s. i should add that i do not have a paypal account. so money orders will have to do :|

Edited by corbysatarigame

• 3 weeks later...