IGNORED

Help with Value, Comics & Sports Collectibles

eric_ruck

Hey, I'm finally cleaning out my house and figuring out stuff to get rid of. I found a huge cache of things from my childhood, mostly good condition. If any of you experts out there don't mind helping me...

Currently the question is about two coin-looking things with baseball players. About the size of a silver dollar, with a ridge around the edge. Color picture on front, stats on back.

1964 All Stars Ken Boyer, back says 145, T.C.S. Printed In USA, Collect all 44, some info about the player

1964 All Stars Tommy Davis, 153

A whole bunch of comics but right now I only have one at hand:

The New Krofft Supershow, 35c, Whitman, the pages inside are slightly yellow but otherwise the whole thing is in good condition, no rips or creases anywhere, the cover is on nicely and not pulled away from the staples (that's the only thing I know about comic book collecting, collectors want to make sure the cover hasn't pulled away from the staples).

Someone must have given me the coins since they're 5 years older than me, but I remember the comic being mine. Got it at Reeds Drug Store, and old fashioned 5 and Dime that got bought out by Rite Aid probably in the early 1980s.

I found a bunch more comic books but I forget where they are now. I'll dig them up again shortly. The only two I specifically remember are Metal Men, which are both in pretty rough shape because they were my favorite as a kid. Do they still use those characters?

Thanks,

Eric

Thanks El...one of them looks brand new, the other one has some scratches on the back. So I guess the status is, let the kids see them, maybe even use it as a test to see if they're ready for collectibles. But treat them like a collectible, not necessarily call Sotheby's.