IGNORED

Collecovision "Pitfall" for sale/trade

Hmm..

I thought you were interested in my extra No Escape! for the 2600 for this CV Pitfall! of yours?

Well, I got your email stating you were interested and wanted to know how to go about it.

Simple, Give me a real name and address and I shall do the same. We then Priority mail the items to each other.

BTW, I purposely made this public on the message board posting this just now.

I will send you the info you need, However on your post it does not allow me to send you email. So I cant send the to you. Click on my post to send me e-mail info and I will reply.

post publicly on this?? what did you mean.

When I sent you an email asking how you wanted to do this I never recieved a reply, I thought you lost interest. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I only meant that I wanted to make sure that you could see that I was still interested in the item.

As for not sending me email...I don't understand as other members seem to have no problem. Also the private message system here notifys me via email when I have a message here waiting so that could have been used as well.

Either way, I will send you an email with my shipping address and ask for same.

I ship via priority mail only...as it may cost more...but then I know it will get to where it needs to go in a timely manner. I am sorry I didn't respond quicker. I only got your email Monday morning and I have had a rather busy week.

Either way I will double check my profile here and send you an email with the needed info.

Thanks again,