IGNORED

New year's disc 2009

pps

What a fantastic disc ! It's fun to see that the new years disc every year is getting more popular !

To all of you same good wishes!

last but not least: Thelen... we were going to become millionaires with Monster Bash, and now you give it away! You are tooooo gooooood for this world :D ... And like Thelen wrote in his part: don't forget Inspiration soft! New software is coming to you!

hehe, i still have enough unfinished projects to become millionaires :D

Today i saw that the Monsterbash demo doesn't work properly on NTSC.....to much scanlines. It only works with pal atari/emulator....

It works on hardware NTSC at 7.16mhz, too. Faster and smoother.

Bob

Update! "Our" Tron animation works with OS-b and 48k of memory too (NTSC is also possible)! Didn't check it on real stuff, so don't kill! ;)

@emkay: pretenting to LOL of the year contest? The 2009 just began, so wait a while! :P

Has anybody tried the third disk on a real 8-bit. I can't get the disk to load? The other two are fine.

Allan

I tested it on my 130 XE. It loads fine via APE (trial) -> there is the nice highscore sending available and it also loads fine via SIO2USB.

Maybe you have a non speeded Floppy? Try to put the click file on another disc with other DOS without speeder support. It should run.

Edited by pps

Has anybody tried the third disk on a real 8-bit. I can't get the disk to load? The other two are fine.

Allan

Well,

it is a 180k disk, so it will not work on a standard 810 or a standard (non-upgraded) 1050 floppy drive... and err, the game only works without Basic, so make sure Basic is switched off or removed... -Andreas Koch.

Edited by CharlieChaplin

Allan

Well,

it is a 180k disk, so it will not work on a standard 810 or a standard (non-upgraded) 1050 floppy drive... and err, the game only works without Basic, so make sure Basic is switched off or removed... -Andreas Koch.

I moved the two files to a DOS 2.5 disk. It works fine now. Great game. It's great to play with the Touch Tablet.

Allan