IGNORED

New year's disc 2009

pps

So I think it´s time now for the release :)

Thanks for the many contributors this time - hope to see you next time again ;)

Welcome 2009!!! May it bring many nice releases!!!

... there was a little mistake in the first file upload if you´ve been one of the 2 people who got it, feel free to load it again

NYD2009.zip

Edited by pps

To all of you same good wishes!

And that Miracle demo .... man that is truly fantastic.

And I had lots of fun with Click. very funny game. Good job.

last but not least: Thelen... we were going to become millionaires with Monster Bash, and now you give it away! You are tooooo gooooood for this world :D ... And like Thelen wrote in his part: don't forget Inspiration soft! New software is coming to you!

Greetz

Marius

A new year and some new experience, even to me. It seems the Atari is better than I always thought. I was sure about 12 colours per scanline. But MaPa and PG squeezed 19 colours per scanline out of a 4 colour graphics mode, and it seems there is no multiplexing done.

Up to 20 colours.. 19 colours on almost every line + 1 colour od the scrolling text. And you are right, there is no multiplexing.

That's a really cool disc - all the entries are good , and I love the 20 colour scroll text :)

Cool disc? More like cool discs!!! So many entries that this year it was a disc set. Awesome.

Someone should print up some disc sleeves and write some real floppies. ;)

That's a really cool disc - all the entries are good , and I love the 20 colour scroll text :)

Cool disc? More like cool discs!!! So many entries that this year it was a disc set. Awesome.

Someone should print up some disc sleeves and write some real floppies. ;)

Yeah, cool discs :)

I definitely need to finish my Pacman , Xmas was just too busy to actually concentrate on coding... I'll make it my new years resolution to try to finish it this month :)

A new year and some new experience, even to me. It seems the Atari is better than I always thought. I was sure about 12 colours per scanline. But MaPa and PG squeezed 19 colours per scanline out of a 4 colour graphics mode, and it seems there is no multiplexing done.

Up to 20 colours.. 19 colours on almost every line + 1 colour od the scrolling text. And you are right, there is no multiplexing.

What to say. Now find something similar with POKEY and we can kick every C64 into the Trashcan ;)

Update! "Our" Tron animation works with OS-b and 48k of memory too (NTSC is also possible)! Didn't check it on real stuff, so don't kill! ;)

@emkay: pretenting to LOL of the year contest? The 2009 just began, so wait a while! :P