twingalaxies blackbook exposed video links

rjchamp3

The first of many video's coming

Volume One Walter Aldro Day exposed-Chapter one One Lie is one too many

Chapter two-More lies, false accusations and broken promises

Chapter three-The corruption and collusion continues

Chapter four-Reaching out to others

COMING SOON

Volume two-Ryan Sullivan exposed- The truth about the phone call made and what really was said

Volume three-the two face truth about a former referee named Robert Maka Larry Howard who is from NY

Volume four-The Biased Kelly R.

Flewin

Volume five-The paper champion Tom Duncan

Volume six- Peter Bouvier the two face with no gaming experince for only finacial gain broken promise liar, and a little abot PM consultants his little company

Volume one now up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEnevtMBPBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwAIDmT2y34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_apBk-N1K8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NRWVOmaGCU

Edited by rjchamp3

I have never understood the need to have something like Twin Galaxies. I also think that it is incredibly sad that they are accepting high scores with emulation. For Atari 2600 games you should be playing on a Atari 2600 with the game cartridge and an official Atari joystick (not custom or 3rd party).

Yeah, huh?! I thought they didn't do emulation of any kind. Is that something that changed, or was it always like that? I was at the Midwest Gaming Classic presentation, and I swear Walter Day said they only accepted scores from original hardware. Wow, my short-term memory must be going.

I watched the youtube videos (I was bored, waiting for some stuff to install), and ... I don't know guy... I really can't say anything without actually having been involved personally, and I'm sure there are very real grievances and whatnot, but the videos just rub me the wrong way... seem to be the wrong way to go about this, though I realize it's probably a last resort. The whole "I'm going to make a career of this" thing (paraphrased) just sort of makes me chuckle more than anything else, sorry.

Not to mention the so called code of conduct never written nor did I get a copy of it and ROBERT M gave it to me and a copy of the NDA, todd rogers is well aware of all of this and has supported this exposure 100% I have actually been holding back, thinking this would change and get better but it did not.

For other saying why I have not said certain things yet, It's coming, these video's are a warning and if TG don't wake up and do what's right I will expose all about the NDA'S unpaid back taxes, the ron c issue, what happened with Roy Shildt, and fraudulant scores in the book and money promised by walter, and so many more things.

So TG do what you promised otherwise this will escallate and to that two face person Robert it's a promise, oh and Robert told me to do this and he knows it.

Also I am on a PS3 pro team and we do compete for money and there is money to be made.

P.S. I love how people say TG can file classact lawsuits and stuff, when I have been the one betrayed here and kept my mouth shut and walter and co never took me serious or my two REAL disorders I have contacted an Atty and I can win with my two disabilities, They have went against my OCD and Anxiety disorder, and that is a HUGE issue, not to mention the way they run the business, come get me, Pete and his little PM consultant business

It don't matter Im white either, I gave TG a chance not a license and now it has expired so they better do something or this will get so much worse up to and including but not limited to, newpapers, Television Interviews and Magazines. {Bill Clinton} slightly Modified

Again this all could have been avoided If TG did what was right, but walter makes promises and lies and don't care, just wait till D richards movie is done lololol

Edited by rjchamp3

Your a cry baby RJ. It's just a game(s) for God's sake. Seems you like to pull psycho stunts like stalking and harassing folks on the phone over video games? Come on man, there is alot more to life than ones and zeros on a screen.

Yes, this is what I meant by chuckling at the "making a career of it" thing. Not that there's not money to be made, whatever. If there are real issues underlying all this, then by all means, I hope it's resolved, but the videos are a bit over the top. Take it to the lawyers, not to crying on YouTube about it.

My advice to you is to change your diaper and grow up.

You made your bed at TG and several other sites. Now lay in it!!!!

How many sites have you been banned from???? But hey, I know, they were all wrong and just picking on you. I don't think so. You won't get no tears from this gamer. Hopefully AA will be the next.

I like both sites and I can say without a doubt that TG got better when they showed you the Internet highway. The BS and trash talking dropped 100%.

The only reason I can see that AA hasn't banned you is because of your entertainment factor.

So, is he being 'interviewed' by his mother? This whole thing is weird. I thought rjchamp3 was a whiny little 14 year old kid, but he's clearly older than that in the videos. I wonder what would happen if games didn't have scores and just gave fuzzy pink bunnies?

"But mom, I got more fuzzy pink bunnies than anybody else and they kicked me out and called me a coke snorting whiny douchebag! I demand that they recognize my fuzzy pink bunnies!"

"How about a nice cup of hot chocolate, dear? Then I'll tuck you into bed and read you a nice bedtime story, but only if you stop mentioning these F-ing fuzzy pink bunnies! If you don't drop this, I'll kick your 30 year old ass out of the house and you'll have to get a real job. Do you understand me? You're 30, not 14, so if you want to continue living like a 14 year old child, you better stop whining and start appreciating your pampered life or you're out of here."

"But mom, they . . ."

"That's it, you little man-bitch. Pack up your games and your prissy little collectible figurines, and get the hell out!"

Yeah, huh?! I thought they didn't do emulation of any kind. Is that something that changed, or was it always like that? I was at the Midwest Gaming Classic presentation, and I swear Walter Day said they only accepted scores from original hardware. Wow, my short-term memory must be going.

From the Rules FAQ:

How do I record games using the Atari 2600 PCAEWIN Emulator?

PCAEWIN 2.6 is the official Twin Galaxies approved Atari 2600 Emulator.

The main way to record a score using PCAEWIN is by using a video camera to record your PC screen. The emulator generated AVI files are NOT allowed!

From the Rules FAQ:

How do I record games using the Atari 2600 PCAEWIN Emulator?

PCAEWIN 2.6 is the official Twin Galaxies approved Atari 2600 Emulator.

The main way to record a score using PCAEWIN is by using a video camera to record your PC screen. The emulator generated AVI files are NOT allowed!

The same is probably true of MAME then (I don't care enough to look it up right now). I guess I can understand it for convenience, but it doesn't seem right. I still swear he said original hardware only, I must have misunderstood.

How many sites have you been banned from???? But hey, I know, they were all wrong and just picking on you. I don't think so. You won't get no tears from this gamer. Hopefully AA will be the next.

I like both sites and I can say without a doubt that TG got better when they showed you the Internet highway. The BS and trash talking dropped 100%.

The only reason I can see that AA hasn't banned you is because of your entertainment factor.

Nobody asked you jelious boy and and, you were the guy that tried to say I was cheating on the nes challenges each week lol, and the forums still have alot of trash talk who are you kidding

Edited by rjchamp3

Nobody asked you jelious boy and and, you were the guy that tried to say I was cheating on the nes challenges each week lol, and the forums still have alot of trash talk who are you kidding

First off the correct spelling is jealous not jelious.

Not sure what there is to be jealous of but go on and live in your make believe world where you're normal and everyone else is mental.

As far as your cheating, you were. I contacted TG about your NES Elevator Action score and I was told that you never went pass level 2. Everyone else was playing fair AND NOT LEECHING. Even if TG allowed you to leech, I don't recall AA allowing leeching on the weekly games, so YES you cheated on the AA challenge!

No one said there wasn't some trash talk, I said it dropped 100%. Please note that I'm typing slower so you can understand what is being said. With you gone there has been a lot less problems which is nice....real nice.

If I was Walter, I'd probably tell you anything as not to have to deal with you. Plus you name other gamers that are so far above you. That is the definition of being jealous.

First off the correct spelling is jealous not jelious.

Not sure what there is to be jealous of but go on and live in your make believe world where you're normal and everyone else is mental.

As far as your cheating, you were. I contacted TG about your NES Elevator Action score and I was told that you never went pass level 2. Everyone else was playing fair AND NOT LEECHING. Even if TG allowed you to leech, I don't recall AA allowing leeching on the weekly games, so YES you cheated on the AA challenge!

No one said there wasn't some trash talk, I said it dropped 100%. Please note that I'm typing slower so you can understand what is being said. With you gone there has been a lot less problems which is nice....real nice.

If I was Walter, I'd probably tell you anything as not to have to deal with you. Plus you name other gamers that are so far above you. That is the definition of being jealous.

Look RJ does have some issues, but it is apparent you have issues too. Get lost you freaking troll. Twin Galaxies is as arrogant as the day is long. These are freaking video game scores but you guys act like it's a freaking noble peace prize. Again, where does a person with only 14 posts get off on telling a site who they should or should not ban. Again the cockiness of Twin Galaxies members rears it's ugly head. From the looks of it, it's seems like your stalking him every time he opens his mouth about TG. Look, I am not saying making the video's was the best course of action or that RJ is even right. I just get ticked off at someone who spends so little time here telling the Administrator who he should or should not ban.

Edited by homerwannabee

No one is smarter or better whether they have 15 posts or 5000. We are lucky enough to have this awesome site and forums to discuss games, entertainment, and general topics but this is an Atari site firstly of course. You, I, and others don't have to agree with what he is doing and that's fine but lets all please keep things civil. :)

RJChamp - Can you please state your opinions without bad mouthing individuals? I admit I don't fully know all the details from both sides however I also don't like seeing anyone personally be threatened or trashed. Thanks again.