IGNORED

twingalaxies blackbook exposed video links

rjchamp3

I didn't know how extremely serious some people are about their scores. This is a world outside my personal horizon where games are made for fun. Being a (programming) nerd myself, I can at least partially understand, but not to that extreme.

Anyway, I would prefer that this topic stays about facts and not name calling.

The first of many video's coming

Volume One Walter Aldro Day exposed-Chapter one One Lie is one too many

Chapter two-More lies, false accusations and broken promises

Chapter three-The corruption and collusion continues

Chapter four-Reaching out to others

COMING SOON

Volume two-Ryan Sullivan exposed- The truth about the phone call made and what really was said

Volume three-the two face truth about a former referee named Robert Maka Larry Howard who is from NY

Volume four-The Biased Kelly R.

Flewin

Volume five-The paper champion Tom Duncan

Volume six- Peter Bouvier the two face with no gaming experince for only finacial gain broken promise liar, and a little abot PM consultants his little company

Volume one now up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEnevtMBPBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwAIDmT2y34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_apBk-N1K8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NRWVOmaGCU

Okay, I listened to the first video.

You offered not a single coherent sentence. That's fine, you're angry. But it's contagious.

Calm down.

Before we go any further, you're not going to get anywhere seeking sympathy for your anxiety disorder. Yeah, it bites. It's like your veins are filled with shattered glass and nobody can see you bleed...

I know. I've got it too.

Now forget about it completely, because what's broken inside me, and what's broken inside you, has nothing to do with who's in the right.

Your handicap is an obstacle, not a winning Powerball ticket. If it's hurting you that bad ( and I'm not for a moment suggesting it isn't), seek treatment.

Back to your video:

I want to hear a story.

Dates. Names of the games. Quotes from the forum.

Start at the beginning.

And if you can, offer more than a he said/she said...

Edited by A Sprite

Look RJ does have some issues, but it is apparent you have issues too. Get lost you freaking troll. Twin Galaxies is as arrogant as the day is long. These are freaking video game scores but you guys act like it's a freaking noble peace prize. Again, where does a person with only 14 posts get off on telling a site who they should or should not ban. Again the cockiness of Twin Galaxies members rears it's ugly head. From the looks of it, it's seems like your stalking him every time he opens his mouth about TG. Look, I am not saying making the video's was the best course of action or that RJ is even right. I just get ticked off at someone who spends so little time here telling the Administrator who he should or should not ban.

I was talking to Mr. Know-It-All. If you want to be buddies with that clown then jump on him!

And since you think you know it all to, it was that a$hole that started it with me as he has with so many. It would be nice if idoits like you knew what they were talking about. Clearly you do not so why get in the middle of it.

I also didn't know that 5,800+ post made you smarter or better than the next guy. Get real!

Again you show your arrogance. Read this very carefully. If you had PM'ed Albert and asked for a ban it's one thing. But when you freaking put Albert on blast than I do have a problem with you. It's one thing to not treat RJ with respect. It's another not to treat the administrator with respect. This site has been around and thriving for over 7 years. I would think that the guy has a clue to what he is doing. He does not need someone like you who barely shows up here to freaking put him on blast on who he should or should not ban. I am sorry you do not see the arrogance that this shows on your part. Again, you resort to name calling 3 times in your post. Yeah, you really are a stand up guy aren't you? I really wonder if you would even be on this site right now if RJ had not posted those videos?

Edited by Punisher5.0

Anyone who cares about getting the "highest score" on any game, lost the point of what the games were about in the first place -- having fun.

Getting a higher score then your friends is part of the fun. :D

Trying to get recognized as the Worlds Best on a lot of these games is totally pointless. Outside of a few extremely talented players, Most of the high scores can easily be beaten or tied by other players. I can see a guy wearing the jacket that says:

AIR-SEA BATTLE

WORLD CHAMPION

47 POINTS

EMU - Game 03, Difficulty BB

Respect That!! :ponder:

Anyone who cares about getting the "highest score" on any game, lost the point of what the games were about in the first place -- having fun.

Getting a higher score then your friends is part of the fun. :D

Don't give in to the dark side:

http://www.randomterrain.com/favorite-quot...ompetition.html

http://www.randomterrain.com/game-design-p...ompetition.html

Well, I respectfully disagree on this point. After all, if scores weren't important, there wouldn't be any "scores" on games to begin with. Ever been to a pee-wee baseball game where they don't keep score? Yeah, that's pretty stupid. Scores are there to determine who's better at the game. You gotta have a winner and a loser in a game - else it's not a game.

But, when you feel having the highest score on a game is part of who you are - part of your freakin' IDENTITY - that's when it's become something...else. Ponder this, what if there was a little old lady who collected snowglobes? Had thousands of the things. And what if there were an International Snowglobe Collectors Federation who tracked such things. For whatever reason, they don't recognize this little old lady's collection. She could have thousands of the same one rather than different kinds. She could have them all from China and they must be American-made. The Federation could have been dealing with her for years and they just got tired of her shennanigans and decided to stop listening. Who knows? So she starts visiting every snowglobe community she can find to voice her displeasure.

But snowglobe collecting - in the grand scheme of life - is pretty stupid and will have no bearing on the world as we know it. It's important only to one person - the snowglobe collector who feels she's been slighted for whatever reason. And a federation that exists only to catalog the best snowglobe collectors isn't very important either. The records they keep will not cure cancer or create a water-powered car or reunite long-lost loved ones.

What's my point? I dunno, I kind of lost track. But swap out videogame high scores for snowglobes and you pretty much have my feelings on the subject. And I happen to have one of those snowglobe collections. But if it shattered tomorrow, I'd still have more to ID myself than simply "Guy With This One Big Snowglobe" and I won't lose one wink o' sleep over it.

Edited by Snider-man

Well, I respectfully disagree on this point. After all, if scores weren't important, there wouldn't be any "scores" on games to begin with. Ever been to a pee-wee baseball game where they don't keep score? Yeah, that's pretty stupid. Scores are there to determine who's better at the game. You gotta have a winner and a loser in a game - else it's not a game.

Let me rephrase then...

If you put "highest score" above "fun" then IMHO you're not playing for the right reason.

The whole point of not having a score on a pee wee game is so that the kids can learn to enjoy the game for what it is instead of being pressured to be the best. The pressure whether it be personal, peer, or parental comes soon enough and kids should be allowed to be kids and just have fun.

I don't score well on most video games at all but I enjoy playing them with my daughter and my friends. Sure there's usually some kind of competition but the comraderie and good times are first followed by bragging rights.

Let me rephrase then...

If you put "highest score" above "fun" then IMHO you're not playing for the right reason.

No one is smarter or better whether they have 15 posts or 5000. We are lucky enough to have this awesome site and forums to discuss games, entertainment, and general topics but this is an Atari site firstly of course. You, I, and others don't have to agree with what he is doing and that's fine but lets all please keep things civil. :)

RJChamp - Can you please state your opinions without bad mouthing individuals? I admit I don't fully know all the details from both sides however I also don't like seeing anyone personally be threatened or trashed. Thanks again.

Ok but it's all true

I think twingalaxies is a bunch of bulls***. For example, look at the game Yoshi for Game Boy. It says most eggs collected is 40-something. In one game, I got 57. Sure, i have a picture of it, but that should be enough, not a whole f-in' video. I mean, how can you cheat in Yoshi, for god's sake? There must be hundreds, if not thousands of scores higher than those listed that we don't know about, partly because those gamers don't know about twingalaxies or don't care.

Anyway, do I get really upset about it? No. Like countless of other people have said, it's only a video game. Heck, I even have Asperger's syndrome, and this type of thing should bug me. Sure I have an Atari 2600 and 200+ games, but I suck at most of them, but it doesn't get me down.