IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED? Weekly Top Ten for 2009

cvga

Recent 2600 play:

Turmoil 15 min--first time played by me since the eighties! Gotta brush up on skills on this one.

Porky's 40 min--I cannot for the life of me figure out exactly how to climb the scaffold/bridge thing at the end!

Mario Bros 10 min--just got this game and it has not aged well. Curious to see if Better Mario Bros is much better.

Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle 15 min--cool one for the collection but I thought it was an awful game.

Beamrider 15 min--another new game for me. Very cool and will definitely log more time on this one.

Montezuma's Revenge 30 min--still loving this one. Trying to get past the second level.

Fantastic Voyage 30 min--first time played since the eighties. Not as fun as I remembered but still decent.

Mouse Trap 40 min--New game for me and quite fun.

Megamania 20 min--I love this game even though it kicks my butt. This is one I used to rule on when I was a young'n.

Demon Attack 20 min--Also liking this one even though it kicks my butt. I kind of like Phoenix better though.

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back 30 min--this game is great!

All for now.

OK, here are my times for the past week:

Not as much playing time this week since there were days when I couldn't find any games I would have liked to play...

Tapper (Arcade) 194 minutes (in 2 sessions) (that was the Arcade HSC game)

Miner 2049er (2600) 80 minutes (that's the current 2600 HSC game)

Miner 2049er (Atari 8-bit) 20 minutes (for a comparison to the horrible 2600 version)

Super Mario 2600 1 minute (not much there here)