IGNORED

Tempest's Classic Gaming Items For Sale

Tempest

Attached is a list of SMS games I need. Boxed with manual only unless otherwise noted. Also, I'd like the US release if the game was released both in the US and overseas.

I noticed you have Pengo on this list. :?:

Pengo never came out on the SMS, although it was released for the Game Gear. There was a (very rare) Japanese-only sequel on the Mega Drive/Genesis as well.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

Attached is a list of SMS games I need. Boxed with manual only unless otherwise noted. Also, I'd like the US release if the game was released both in the US and overseas.

I noticed you have Pengo on this list. :?:

Pengo never came out on the SMS, although it was released for the Game Gear. There was a (very rare) Japanese-only sequel on the Mega Drive/Genesis as well.

I thought there was an SMS Pengo? I probably just saw the GG convesion on some list and assumed it was for the SMS. Good to know.

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you still have a 5200 available? I'm not sure what they go for,but I'd be interested in one. :)

Also, would be interested in Bump 'n' Jump for the Intv.

:( Not sure what to offer, I'm fairly poor right now, just have been wanting a 5200.

Do you still have a 5200 available? I'm not sure what they go for,but I'd be interested in one. :)

Also, would be interested in Bump 'n' Jump for the Intv.

:( Not sure what to offer, I'm fairly poor right now, just have been wanting a 5200.

Yes I still have one 5200. Send me a PM and make me an offer.

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One last bump.

Tempest

Do you promise? :P

On the 5200 system's you have for sale; is one of them the 5200 that had the oddball motherboard? If so I'm interested.

Mitch

Well since you asked nicely, now you get two more bumps...

You mean the one that is compatible with the 2600 adapter and all that? No I don't think so. I had one of those but it fried itself.

Tempest

You mean the one that is compatible with the 2600 adapter and all that? No I don't think so. I had one of those but it fried itself.

Tempest

You don't still have it sitting around do you? It should be fixable.

Mitch

Tempest

You don't still have it sitting around do you? It should be fixable.

Mitch

No that was years ago.

• 1 month later...