IGNORED

Who got this Asterix...

pinball22

I only care about keep gaming and keep collecting, if i found a rare game and i have it; why keep it ? ... why don't give a chance to people that cannot afford to pay 300 usd for a loose Quadrun or a game that usually is not available ?

Right on, eskobar! I applaud your attitude. Don't worry about people complaining about games losing their value or rarity levels falling. You are making money, but not being greedy about it, and I hope you get lots of positive karma in return.

Right on, eskobar! I applaud your attitude. Don't worry about people complaining about games losing their value or rarity levels falling. You are making money, but not being greedy about it, and I hope you get lots of positive karma in return.

Well said! :thumbsup:

I think you're one major mistake selling those Asterix games was you did not come on this site sooner. I really believe that if people knew who you were when you were selling those Asterix games that they would of gone for a lot more than they did.

Honestly, money is not a problem for me; if it were, i would have listed those games with reserve price or BIN format or i could have refused to sell the games that ended very low, don't you think ?

I only care about keep gaming and keep collecting, if i found a rare game and i have it; why keep it ? ... why don't give a chance to people that cannot afford to pay 300 usd for a loose Quadrun or a game that usually is not available ?

I understand that many people will be better if i haven't sold so many Asterix ... but again, ask the buyers and i know they are very very happy; and that is enough for me.

I think that i made my point, sorry to kill the "value" or rarity of Asterix and Quadruns ... maybe i should move to kill the rarity of another title, LOL

One question. Have you seen any Air Raids in Mexico? It's a huge rumor that Air Raid comes from Mexico. I still have not seen anything like this being the case. I was just wondering if you have come across any. By the way. This is what the cart looks like.

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=972

Edited by homerwannabee

I think that i made my point, sorry to kill the "value" or rarity of Asterix and Quadruns ... maybe i should move to kill the rarity of another title, LOL

You didn't kill any rarity at all, no worries. ;) Even if you did, it only affects people like homer, who are purely in it for the money. :cool:

You didn't kill any rarity at all, no worries. ;) Even if you did, it only affects people like homer, who are purely in it for the money. :cool:

I don't have an Asterix or a Quadrun. It does not affect me in the least.

Thats it. Very well said. When I sale extras, That is the way, I think. I am not greedy. Good for you. Now kill the Market on Air Raid. :-D HHW

Good for you. Now kill the Market on Air Raid. :-D HHW

I'd just like to see a box for the cart...

Forget that I would just like to see the manual for this one. Or even something called provenance for this one. Or anything that can at least tell us who on earth programmed this game. I find it funny that none of the 9 Air Raids can even be traced back to the original owners/have manual/ or a box/ or a programmer/ or a worker at the company that can lay claim to where this game came from.

Edited by homerwannabee

I just changed this from a "P" (Prototype) to "10" in the database. Can someone please scan the front and back of the box, and if anyone has a loose cart, scan that as well (scans of the main and end labels please). Please scan at 300dpi, save the images as PNG (or high quality JPG) and you can send the files to albert@atariage.com. :)

Thanks!

..Al

• 1 year later...

You know Mexico and Venezuala have each killed the value of formerly rare games. Venezuala with Motorodeo, and Ikari warriors (Found stuff by the boat load.) And Mexico with Quadrun and Asterix. There was not a huge find but rather it seems Quadrun and Asterix are mearly more common in Mexico. My guess is the Asterix is still an awesome deal as there probably is not more than 12 to 15 found in total. But the way they are finding them in Mexico that number will surely jump in the future. I think 6 have been found in the past year alone.

Is there an Asterix registry?

I don't have an Asterix or a Quadrun.

Surprised by this -- You are willing to plunk down $650 for a second copy of Atlantis 2, why not collect these two as well? I think both of these games have an interesting back story and are very collectible.

if anyone has a loose cart, scan that as well (scans of the main and end labels please). Please scan at 300dpi, save the images as PNG (or high quality JPG) and you can send the files to albert@atariage.com. :)

Sent!

Is there an Asterix registry?

I would like to see a registry as well.

Good to see it finally with an R10 :D

Eskobar, do you know this eBayer by chance: dani_mangianni from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico? I know it's a big country and all, but it sounds like you know your way around the collecting circles where you are at.

Just curious is all. This one is mine now.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904057192401?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290405719240&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]