Am I missing Something Here (EBAY)?

Tempest

some ones are not easy to find in good condition

i'm looking for in the 400/800 line

Microsoft's Basic

Home Filing Manager

Touch Typing

;)

Actually that's true. Those big Atari 400/800 boxes that I love so much don't seem to stand up particularly well. Most of mine look like they've been sat on more than once.

Tempest

While I agree with you both, I think the original point is still valid. Between Best and B&C, you can probably find all of these things boxed. That's quite a different story than with games, where you have more collectors active and B&C and Best have been picked clean of all but the most common stuff.

I noticed the same thing here on this 400

There is nothing there that would lead me to believe the 400 was worth over $200. Unless the brown cardboard box was some rare atari service version.

It definitely looks like 2 guys on a buying binge.

The buyer of that 400 also spent $120 on a lot of 12 very common A8 carts recently, so I suspect that you're right.

I noticed the same thing here on this 400

There is nothing there that would lead me to believe the 400 was worth over $200. Unless the brown cardboard box was some rare atari service version.

It definitely looks like 2 guys on a buying binge.

People pay a lot more for Atari stuff with original boxes.... but that one didn't even look like the original...

People pay a lot more for Atari stuff with original boxes.... but that one didn't even look like the original...

The original Atari 8-bit stuff simply came in brown boxes with little labels on them. Odd that they chose to cover up where the 400 label would have been though...

Tempest