IGNORED

Mint Condition 2600/7800 carts sealed $5 each

SalemFrost7800

So, it takes a few weeks to get them, then? Bummer. I thought it would only take a week or so.

I'll let y'all know when they arrive. I know there are some that are wanting those boxes/manuals. :)

MUHAHAHAHAHA.... ;)

Mmm... boxes...

I believe my potential box interests are:

-Galaga

-Ms Pac-Man

-Pole Position II

-Real Sports Baseball

Those are games I have loose that you may have potentially bought. :)

I discovered this site back in 1996, I think, the carts were all 80 cents. I ordered 14. A grand total of $11.20. Shipping to New Brunswick, Canada, was $22. Then when they package arrived, the corner was dented like it had been dropped. The postman then wanted another $5 and change duty, as it had crossed the border, and I had not spent any time in the USA. Duty was based on the shipping and the package value. Since when is shipping a taxable good? Anyway I paid it. I don't recall 7800 Centipede or Donkey Kong or DK Junior being available then, otherwise I would have ordered them. I can't imagine that I passed on them at 80 cents each? They must have revised the list later as I have not looked at this site since then, till discovering this thread. All the games worked, only the top game was box damaged by the obvious drop damage, however, later Scrapyard Dog and Tower Toppler had dates with the business end of my hammer. Why the programmers thought that having to tap the other direction a few times to make your character stop moving, then having to tap back the other way if your guess at how many left taps it took to stop going right over corrected and you started going back the other way again. So frustrating. Meanwhile, if you were near a jump you simply fell to your death trying to stop the stupid character, or the fat headed boy you controlled in Junkyard Dog with near impossible jumps that would have been doable with out the coasting effect and the delay between pressing the button and him actually jumping?!?! What the F?. Save your $10 if you are thinking of buying these two titles simply because you don't have them. Ball Blazer sucks as well, but simply because it isn't any fun. Dark Chambers 7800, ZZZZZ. An obvious Gauntlet knock off, with no ending, no increase in difficulty, you'd eventually just let go of the joystick and wait for the enemies to kill you off, and even that was slow to watch.

On the upside, of the ones left, Dig Dug and Ms. Pac on the 7800 list are well worth $5 each. I spent hundreds of dollars at the arcades on Ms. Pac over the years, so 80 cents each for one to use and a backup, what a steal. Still cheap at $5. No surprise that Junior sold out. It is very good for a 2600 cart. Desert Falcon 7800, kind of disappointing as the collision detection is too fussy. You keep dying by things that don't seem to be close enough, like trying to fly between two posts, walking too close to them to collect treasure and flipping over dead when you really weren't that close. The 2600 was worse, as you had terrible graphics and flicker to deal with as well when trying to decide whether you were at a safe distance...

Well that's way than my 25 cents worth :), O'shea was a good deal then, 14 carts at $5 plus shipping now, $70 + shipping + duty. I would probably hesitate, but I still play all but the above listed hammer victims 13 years later. That's pretty cheap entertainment.

Update:

I emailed them because it's been over 2 weeks since placing my order. I got a reply this morning. Apparently, the box was broken into at UPS, so he has to put a new shipment together for me. :( I hope it doesn't take another 2 weeks. I'm so anxious to add these titles to my collections.

Update:

I emailed them because it's been over 2 weeks since placing my order. I got a reply this morning. Apparently, the box was broken into at UPS, so he has to put a new shipment together for me. :( I hope it doesn't take another 2 weeks. I'm so anxious to add these titles to my collections.

You will get them in time. I think it took 3 weeks before mine made it to the door.

Please let us know the condition of the boxes when they come in. I hope yours aren't crushed like mine were.

Update:

YAY! They arrived today! They put a 2nd shipment together and overnighted it to me. The best part is, every box is in mint condition (not that it matters to me so much, but I'll make some "box needed" people very happy.)

Allow me a day or two to wallow in my new games and I'll post the boxes very soon! Keep your eye on the "Spreading The Love" thread in the Marketplace. :)

Mac, I've still got you down for that Baseball box/manual.

Update:

YAY! They arrived today! They put a 2nd shipment together and overnighted it to me. The best part is, every box is in mint condition (not that it matters to me so much, but I'll make some "box needed" people very happy.)

Allow me a day or two to wallow in my new games and I'll post the boxes very soon! Keep your eye on the "Spreading The Love" thread in the Marketplace. :)

Thanks, 'teach! I'll PM you my address.

BTW, how long did it take to receive a confirmation from them? I finally decided to order a few games on Tuesday using their online form, but have not received a confirmation yet.

Update:

BTW, how long did it take to receive a confirmation from them? I finally decided to order a few games on Tuesday using their online form, but have not received a confirmation yet.

They confirmed by the next day. I can tell you that the guy in charge went out of town this past week (he had his son take care of my order right away because of the damaged box.) So, I'm sure you'll get a confirmation from Bill when he gets back. :)

Got your address now. I'll get it out to you right away. :)

Update:

They confirmed by the next day. I can tell you that the guy in charge went out of town this past week (he had his son take care of my order right away because of the damaged box.) So, I'm sure you'll get a confirmation from Bill when he gets back. :)

Got your address now. I'll get it out to you right away. :)

Thanks, that's good to know. I feel better. :)

I have virtually no disposable cash right now, but my wife said I could buy DK Jr., Barnyard Blaster, and Meltdown for our anniversary, which was St Patrick's day. :)