IGNORED

Shawn

Hey,

Looking to get any and all cib 2600 smurfs games. I know there are a ton of pirate companies that made this game and I'm after them all. Only ones I have so far are the NTSC Coleco version (english), PAL CBS version full art(english), PAL CBS red box(english). I'm after all different languages also (french,english,german,porchagese,ect). #1 on my list to get is the Brasilian TRON Company version. Must have cart,box & manual. Any extra inserts are a bonus but not required. Willing to buy or trade to get these.

Cheers,

Shawn

The man has gone Smurf crazy.

Here's the Smurf list:

http://www.atarimania.com/lst_soft.php?MEN...n_sauver=Search

Good luck smurfing these.

8)

Thanks! I'm not gonna get the multicarts or minor label variants right away but that list does have alot of the ones I'm gonna be after. Gonan try for one from each 3rd party and eventuall get all of them.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Ya the double labeled one is pretty high on my want list also. I think it's sweet that they put a label on the front and back of the cart.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Shawn,

Here's the Artkaris one:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-49203839-_JM

I can assure you: you don't see this one every day.

8)

Ya, I'd say that one is like a R8ish you think? Damn cool, but I only want complete ones. I did a loose collection before, far from complete mind you, this time I'm just gonna go for at least boxed or complete in the box. Thanks none the less ROM. If you see ANY with at least the box, LMK.