IGNORED

WTF: An Intellivision, or a Colecovision...

ataridave

The Intellivision must be in excellent shape, and complete with two controllers, and power supply. I'm not interested in an Intellivision model II. Don't worry if you don't have RF, I have a video cable, so I don't need that. I only need one controller for the Colecovision.

I have a modded SNES that I would like to trade for an Intellivision or Colecovision. It is a physical mod; two of the tabs inside of the console have been removed, so Super Famicom games can be played on it. The system is complete and in excellent condition-NO yellowing whatsoever. The SNES games I have all work, and all are cartridge-only. Here's the list:

Contra III-this one has a lot of sticker residue, but works fine.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past- a sticker, and some residue

Starfox-minor sticker residue on the back

Arkanoid-Doh It Again

Pilotwings-one small sticker on the back

Blackthorne

Super Aleste -the Super Famicom version of Space Megaforce

I also have an NES, that's in great shape. It does blink sometimes, but overall, it works pretty well. I do have Contra and Super Contra for the NES, as well as Dragon Warrior, Guardian Hero, Rescue Rangers, P.O.W., Captain Skyhawk, Zanac, Gun-Nac, and Road Runner. ALL NES games have been thoroughly cleaned and work.

As far as Intellivision games that I'm looking for, I would like the keypad overlays with the games, unless they aren't needed for the game. Here's a list of the games I'm interested in:

Burgertime

Beauty and The Beast

Nightstalker

Demon Attack

both Dungeons and Dragons games

Beamrider

Astrosmash

Defender

Centipede

Colecovision games I'm looking for:

B.C.'s Quest

Omega Race

Defender

Pepper II

Donkey Kong

Jumpman Junior

In any case, please do let me know if you are interested, and thanks for looking!-Dave

Edited by dave4shmups