IGNORED

Wanted! Atari 2600!

Sheepz

I am looking to buy an Atari 2600. It must be in working order with all of the cables. It must contain atleast 2 joystick controllers but paddle controllers with the joysticks are a plus. A few games included would not hurt :P. My prefered method of payment is Paypal. Must be able to ship to Phoenix, Arizonia located in the United States.

I am looking to buy an Atari 2600. It must be in working order with all of the cables. It must contain atleast 2 joystick controllers but paddle controllers with the joysticks are a plus. A few games included would not hurt :P. My prefered method of payment is Paypal. Must be able to ship to Phoenix, Arizonia located in the United States.

I've got one.. pmed

I will not interfere with a deal that's already been made, but if nothing has been worked out yet, let me know. We might be able to save you the shipping since I'm in Phoenix. I don't actually have anything up for sale, but I have a system I wouldn't mind letting go.

Edited by BigO

Message me then. My deal with the other guy is not final yet or anything.

Your message to the "other guy"... me, 2/24/09

If you could give me 2-3 weeks to dig out some money I'm pretty much broke right now. But overall you have the best offers. Let me get back to you in a week or so.

No reply... five days later... posts a new list of items wanted. I message to say that I have those also. Then I get:

I got the atari already sorry.

Now, as I have always said... no one HAS to buy from me.. but when I make you an offer, PLEASE be good enough to tell the truth, have some courtesy if you decide otherwise, and DON'T STRING PEOPLE ALONG. Your word is your reputation around here.

AX

I can only infer that he's found one somewhere and is done. I was only looking for a good, convenient home for some of my clutter. I guess another 1/4" of dust won't hurt it.

I just wanted to clear out one console and a bunch of dupes. I'm keeping my mint woodgrain 4 switch and black 4 switch, my second woodie i just wanted off the pile. I'm filling up the shelf I bought more quickly than I originally thought I would. Since then the Ataris have been moved to a different shelf and I've filled the void spots yet again.

23iyt1u.jpg