IGNORED

Selling my Atari collection

the 5th ghost

That actually cheered me up (a little)

Being a bass player, I always loved that little bassline. Not the biggest Queen fan, but I always appreciated what they brought, and there will never be another frontman the likes of Freddy.

FYI...

At around the 2:30 mark of that song, if you play it backwards, (you need the record and a turntable,) there's an interesting little message!

At around the 2:30 mark of that song, if you play it backwards, (you need the record and a turntable,) there's an interesting little message!

Satan says kill your Atari?

No. I've heard the backwards message.

It says, "It's fun to play Yars' Revenge."

Updated the first post with current pix took this morning.

The Racing Pak is sold however.

I didn't shoot pix of my loose controllers, and there may be a few other odds and ends like a purple Yars' Revenge t-shirt, but basically, this is it.

Thanks!

Please folks, be patient with me. I have a LOT to consider in the way of offers, and a few have offered to buy everything, so until I hear from them, (and if the price is right,) nothing else will be sold.

Quick update...

I'm still considering offers for the whole collection. But if don't get my target price, I will begin parting out.

I was considering making items available by company (so it will be less daunting for me.) So, one week, I will post my Activision games. Best offer takes the game(s), then Apollo the next week, etc, etc.

People that have standing offers for individual items at this time, those offers will be applied when that particular item is up for sale.

Does this sound fair? Please comment or offer suggestions!

Thanks!

Quick update...

I'm still considering offers for the whole collection. But if don't get my target price, I will begin parting out.

I was considering making items available by company (so it will be less daunting for me.) So, one week, I will post my Activision games. Best offer takes the game(s), then Apollo the next week, etc, etc.

People that have standing offers for individual items at this time, those offers will be applied when that particular item is up for sale.

Does this sound fair? Please comment or offer suggestions!

Thanks!

Yes, by company would make it more sane for you.