IGNORED

Wanted: Vintage computers in working condition.

nanobug

Hi everyone :)

I'm looking for some vintage gear. I'm admittedly not much of a collector but I would like to have some of the computers that I had in my youth to tinker around with again and also share with my kids. I'm looking for, in no particular order:

Atari 800XL or (preferably) XE game console.

Commodore 64, prefer the original with the 6581 SID chip (I'm not going to cannibalize it, but I would like to try my hand at programming a synth)

MSX of any vintage

Amigas or Atari STs

Any related accessories

I'm not looking for collector quality gear at collector prices. I'd just like some stuff in working condition. I don't need boxes, manuals, etc. If you have any of the above, let me know what you'd like to get for it and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all on the forums. I'm new around here but I'll be around a bit more once I start diving into 6502 assembly

EDIT: I only deal with PayPal, sorry. Don't feel comfortable sending money to strangers any other way.

Edited by nanobug

Good luck finding some gear! You're in the right place.

And welcome to AtariAge!

Thanks :) I'd definitely prefer to find something on a forum full of collectors than buying one off the 'bay that someone found at an estate sale. And already it's looking like I may be having some PEEK and POKE GOSUBbing fun in the near future.