IGNORED

Wanted: A few 5200 Carts, commons

Mirage

Well, I was debating getting the multi-cart, but now that I'm this close to getting all the 5200 games that I want, I may as well just get the actual carts. Let me know if you have some of the following you'd like to get rid of before I go to the usual suspects. Just looking for loose carts. If you have the manual, that's great too, but not necessary. Thanks!

Berzerk

Dreadnought Factor

Gremlins

RealSports Baseball

Rescue on Fractalus

Space Invaders

Also, I consider these to be more-or-less redundant since I have 2600/8-bit/7800 versions, but if I could get them for a good price, I'd consider:

Ballblazer

Gorf

HERO

Kaboom

Keystone Kapers

Megamania

Edited by Mirage1972

Getting down to just a few to go, thanks to a couple AA members (thanks!). Edited the list to reflect what I still need for the 5200. It went a lot quicker than I thought! :) Anyone else have any spares or duplicates?

Last bump on this for awhile. I just got 4 more. I've gotten most that I really wanted... would still really like to get Berzerk. And I'm moving Space Invaders to the top list, since that does look pretty cool on 5200.

I assume R. on Fractalus is very similar to A8, so maybe that one's really not a big deal to not have, but if anyone has it, I'd still like to pick it up.

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far!