IGNORED

Looking for Atari VCS Flag Capture

RJ

Has a 4-5 rarity on AA (other sites show 2-3), not concerned w/ pic or text label. Just want a working cart, dont even need the manual. Interestd in trading rather than buying, I have lots to offer for trades. Just let me know what you want.

I have many loose VCS games, some 7800, ColecoVision, Genesis, NES, SNES, PS, PS2, whatever. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT- it's easier than me listing everything I have.

Edited by RJ

bump

got a couple leads so far but this seems to be harder than I thought. Just list some loose commons you guys want. I dont have homebrews or anything really rare. Just want a fair even trade here!

I could even trade 2 for 1 if need be.

Edited by RJ

OK- before I unknowingly step on anyone else's toes/get my head bitten off again, here's a list of what I have to trade. Nothing special, but what's there is there.

All games are loose.

Atari VCS

-----------

Ice Hockey

CHopper Command

Keystone Kapers

Mouse Trap

Dragonfire

Demon Attack

Circus Atari (text label)

Dodg'Em (text label)

Video Chess (text label)

Street Racer

3D TicTacToe

Video Pinball

Othello

Black Jack (text label)

Breakout (text label)

Video Olympics

Slot Racers (text label)

Star Raiders (w/ touchpad, no overlay)

Atari 7800 (all have manuals)

------------

Robotron 2084

Galaga

Xevious

SEGA Genesis

----------------

Mario Andretti Racing

Wheel of Fortune

SportsTalk Baseball

WSBBall '96

Vectorman 2

Nes

----

Mach Rider

SNES

------

Super Baseball 2020

Cybernator

Darius Twin

Colecovision

---------------

Zaxxon

Carnival

Cosmic Avenger

Omega Race

& Phantom, I made this list BEFORE I got your last PM, so I'm not doing it because you told me to...still wondering how you got 2 pp of +FB after tearing into me like that...:ponder: I like how you stay sugary sweet in a public topic, but man are you vicious in PMs.

JFTR I have 100%+ eBay rating, +FB at Digital Press & here- see p8 under User Feedback Forum & add 4 +FBs from my last sale. I was told awhile back requesting +FB from people was in poor taste so I didnt.

Edited by RJ

& Phantom, I made this list BEFORE I got your last PM, so I'm not doing it because you told me to...still wondering how you got 2 pp of +FB after tearing into me like that...:ponder: I like how you stay sugary sweet in a public topic, but man are you vicious in PMs.

JFTR I have 100%+ eBay rating, +FB at Digital Press & here- see p8 under User Feedback Forum & add 4 +FBs from my last sale. I was told awhile back requesting +FB from people was in poor taste so I didnt.

"Tear into you like that?" Get real! :roll:

I offered you it free because you cant make a coherent sentence

and you're a time waster!

I asked for a GI Joe Color Label. Ok you dont have it. I asked if you have a Cannon Man.

"You dont and its an unfair trade" you state,

even though I stated I would pay along with the trade if need be.

You insinuate I wanted it straight up and that it was unfair

and my response to that is now below.

Then I offered it free. Am I missing something here?

So you go play your games and go play in traffic for all I care.

Vicious for what? Please post the PMs if so.

Infact, I will post my PM response to you. lets see what was so vicious?

YOU RJ

I dont have Cannon Man, a rarity guide says it's rarer than Flag Capture & sells loose for $14. That doesnt seem like a fair trade to me.

My response

Ok so if it sells loose for $14, and you want a few bucks and Flag capture, then that could have been worked out. I was ONLY asking if you had one because I need the cart. When did I say we trade it straight up??? And youre talking about a few bucks difference anyhow, like I am trying to rob you for an R9 when I was simply asking WHERE is your supposed trade list and IF you had a cannon man because I needed it and something could be worked out. You find where I said I'll trade you it straight up? Then show it to me because Im baffled by your responses for a 2nd time now.

How about you just work out the trade with the other guy.

I dont have time for silliness.

I clearly stated in my first PM that I was willing to add $ to make any deal fair.

I never said straight up for Cannon Man and you dont even have a double so why the response you give is baffling!

Goodluck in your quest to find the game.

IS THIS NOT CORRECT? Where's the VICIOUSNESS?

Go trash someone else and the next time you wanna trade, dont complain you cant get nothing done because you are unwilling to put some effort into it. You have me guess at what you have, you come back with replies that are confusing and that my offer is unfair so I say forget it, take it for free for shipping. And you STILL give me grief!

Then you have the gall to call me vicious? Grow the F up already!

If I am lying, post the PM. Vicious my ass!

Edited by Phantom

I knew all that stuff was coming. I still dont know what I did to deserve all this.

"You dont and its an unfair trade" you state,

Don't put that in quotes- I never said that.

you cant make a coherent sentence and you're a time waster!
go play in traffic for all I care.
Grow the F up already!

Wow.

& I pride myself on using coherent sentences, grammar, & punctuation. Please don't try to make me an idiot, bad guy, or anything else I'm not.

I'm not going to defend myself here from someone who's having a bad day- I haven't got the energy. I'm scratching my head as to where/why all this is coming from. Phantom has 2 pp of +FB & I wish I could be part of it but I guess I never will.

If anyone can still help me out, awesome. Let's do it. I'm a member in good standing & have been for a long time & my FB speaks for itself.

Edited by RJ

I knew all that stuff was coming. I still dont know what I did to deserve all this. If anyone still wants to trade w/ me, awesome. Let's do it.

Deserve what? You said I was vicious towards you in PMs! I was not.

Its not a big deal. We agree to disagree.

We have no trade, I offered it for free and you declined.

Thats fine. I dont know why you felt the need to trash me at all.

We didnt see eye to eye, maybe some miscommunication involved.

Lets agree to move on.

Goodluck finding your game.

Don't put that in quotes- I never said that.

Yes I paraphrased there. I was wrong to have quotes around it.

I quoted you correctly in the other section that is what I was attempting to paraphrase.

And I wasn't attempting to make you look dumb.

I did not understand 2 of your 3 replies and said as much in replies back to you.

Again, no biggie.

Goodluck finding your game.

All this freaking drama over a loose Flag Capture cart. :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Real Necessary comment :roll: :roll: :roll:

Funny how you always pop up with your own drama weekly if not daily in various threads.

If you could comprehend, you would understand the slight drama wasn't about a game,

it was about getting wrongfully trashed because someone took something the wrong way.

If theres anything vicious in my PM, then point it out.

That is why there was any drama at all.

So go fan the flames elsewhere and try to make useful comments next time. ;)

Thank god I didnt have to hear about Don and those dumb windmills

for the two-thousandth time! :P

Edited by Phantom