IGNORED

WTB: 5200 4prt front bezel

Rockin' Kat

So I got an as is 5200 that wasn't tested for $10... I'd been wanting a 4-port one ever since I got my 2-port one back when I first joined this forum...

...unfortunantly it was a little under-packed and got damaged in shipping. The front bezel is busted and looks like crap so I'm in the market for a replacement part if anyone has one available. I'll pay $5 plus shipping for it... and I'll pay to have it shipped with some better care in packing than this thing got please.

systemwbox.jpg

ugh.jpg

The really really really good news is the seller refunded the full payment for the item including shipping this morning.

That's not right, it works fine and the bezel is just cosmetic, I wouldn't feel good about it.

I know. it was a bit much really. I didn't ask for it, I just told him he should have packed it better. It probably was the way I said it. I've been thinking about it on and off again at work(I was in a rush to get to work when I found out it'd been done) and I'm probably going to either send most/all the payment back or buy some other stuff... I don't think I'd be so likely to issue a refund on something unless it was sent back. That said, it still iritates me when people under pack things and they get damaged in shipping because of it. It was untested and the only reason I was bidding on it was because it looked like it was in decent cosmetic condition.

Edited by Rockin' Kat

It makes sense to me to just keep the amount it will take you to replace the part + shipping (for the new part). That way, you're getting what you had originally expected to get, and they're only paying the exact amount for their mistake.

(If you haven't found one, I'm sure you eventually will for $5, plus a few bucks... maybe $5? for shipping, so you could probably guesstimate the total replacement cost at $10).

Edited by Mirage1972