IGNORED

Songbird at Midwest Gaming Classic!

Songbird

Songbird Productions is proud to be a vendor at Midwest Gaming Classic on March 21-22 in Oconomowoc, WI. Songbird will be offering some incredible deals on Atari Lynx and Jaguar merchandise, including special discounted prices on exclusive games! Plus, Songbird is co-hosting the JagFest section, and will be displaying and demoing many rare and unreleased games for both systems.

Midwest Gaming Classic is an annual electronic gaming event held in the upper Midwest. More than 2500 fans attended the 2008 event! You can read all about MGC and register to attend by visiting http://midwestgamingclassic.com.

Stop by the Songbird booth to browse the games or just to visit with fellow Atari fans; you won't want to miss it!

It was indeed great to see Carl again. Last time I saw him, he was child-less. Now he's sporting 4 kids, so I'm very concerned about what will happen if he goes on another extended multi-year absence!

And I was also happy to buy many Jaguar items :)

Wow, I didn't realize it was so many. I have four myself. Carl did you bring just the oldest? I did see one playing Lynx allot :) I'm considering being a vendor next year and don't know if I can handle the kids and the show at the same time. Right now I'm thinking of trying to get family to watch them. I really need my wife to help out if we go the vendor route.

Thanks for the Iron Soldier 2 :D Al needs to update his Jaguar page with one of the nice label versions (even if it is just black with red text ala all the other Telegames) its better than the white tiny label "Special edition".

AX