IGNORED

oblivion lock-ups

Zeptari

I'm totally addicted to Oblivion. Currently, my character can carry about 425 lbs, has an amulet that will let me breathe underwater, gloves that give me detect life (especially useful when I'm not wearing the Cowl of Nocturnal), and is generally one sneaky bastard. I took the Honorblade of Chorrol back after completing the quest, so my weapon is pretty good for my level (I'm around level 14). This was a nice addition to my shield that damages my opponent for 10% (or was it 20%?) of the damage they inflict upon me.

He has a skeleton key, but was REALLY good at picking locks before I completed that quest. Currently working on the Fighters Guild quests (completed the Assassins Guild and Thieves Guild quests).

I love this game! :)

Edited by Atariman

He looks like a good guy.

In Oblivion...Only the good die young!!

J/K

Man I hope they make another Elder Scrolls game for the 360. Fallout 3 was certainly cool, but I think Oblivion was better.

Heck yeah, Oblivion had more to it (even without the expansions) but even oblivion seems lacking compared to Morrowind, I'd love to see that game redone on Oblivions graphic engine.

But yeah, I hope the next Elder Scrolls hits the 360, but we'll probably have to buy 720's to get it....awww :P sucks don't it :lol: (hey, that'll be a reason to get it.

He looks like a good guy.

In Oblivion...Only the good die young!!

J/K

Man I hope they make another Elder Scrolls game for the 360. Fallout 3 was certainly cool, but I think Oblivion was better.

Heck yeah, Oblivion had more to it (even without the expansions) but even oblivion seems lacking compared to Morrowind, I'd love to see that game redone on Oblivions graphic engine.

But yeah, I hope the next Elder Scrolls hits the 360, but we'll probably have to buy 720's to get it....awww :P sucks don't it :lol: (hey, that'll be a reason to get it.

Your right. Morrowind has much more depth than Oblivion. That isn't to take away from Oblivion because it is a great game but there is no doubt that there is a lot more content in Morrowind.

Just so folks know.

Today the horse armor pack is double price!!! That's right $5 for stupid horse armor!! WOOT!

That my guess is an April Fools joke, the rest of the Oblivion content however is half price.

Check the Live marketplace if interested in half price add-ons.

Just so folks know.

Today the horse armor pack is double price!!! That's right $5 for stupid horse armor!! WOOT!

That my guess is an April Fools joke, the rest of the Oblivion content however is half price.

are you kidding!!! half price!!!!

i just got the horse armor a couple days ago!!!! :x

ohh well, any suggestions for the packs/expensions i should get...?

-rick

Just so folks know.

-rick

Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine are a MUST if you don't have them.

Just so folks know.

-rick

how much are they? i have 1,000 points left..

-rick

Absolutely. Shivering Isles set the bar for DLC addons, and was just kickass to play. :cool:

The reason it was aloud to be so large (which MS had a cap on DLC size) was because it is not an addon. It is a full game expansion and even adds 250 gamerpoints to the game.

-rick

S.I is 1200 points and KotN is 400 points.

From what I recall Mehrunes Razor was a good dungeon and item. It's 125 points.

i'm gonna get mehrunes razor add-on tonight...

I really hope this deal is still on all this weekend...because i might goto gamestop saturday

after work and buy some gamerpoints and download S.I.

I'm having lots of fun with oblivion... except i stole a horse from the mages guild...

now they have me on some kind of stupid quest to find......freakin flowers!!!!

ohh well...

-rick

-rick

I really hope this deal is still on all this weekend...because i might goto gamestop saturday

I'm having lots of fun with oblivion... except i stole a horse from the mages guild...

ohh well...

-rick

I didn't make it to gamestop saturday after work... but i did go today.... I passed on the

Shivering Isles for now.... I did get the Knights of the Nine.....(btw, where is this quest?)

I can't find it on the map.

I did find the mehrunes razor quest.. that was fun!

ohhh i picked up Civ Rev for the nintendo DS... i bought it NEW.... and low and behold....

i got home and opened it, and the directions are missing!!!! stupid gamestop people!

I paid for a new copy! so i should get everything in the box!!! now i gotta make a trip back!

-rick

-rick

ohh well...

-rick

I didn't make it to gamestop saturday after work... but i did go today.... I passed on the

Shivering Isles for now.... I did get the Knights of the Nine.....(btw, where is this quest?)

I can't find it on the map.

I did find the mehrunes razor quest.. that was fun!

ohhh i picked up Civ Rev for the nintendo DS... i bought it NEW.... and low and behold....

i got home and opened it, and the directions are missing!!!! stupid gamestop people!

I paid for a new copy! so i should get everything in the box!!! now i gotta make a trip back!

-rick

Go to Anvil and check out chapel and listen to the crazy dude ranting outside.

Go to Anvil and check out chapel and listen to the crazy dude ranting outside.

ohhhh, i was in Anvil unloading some items into my house.

as i was leaving a guard pointed out the crazy man near the chapel.

that was the last thing i did before i turned off my 360!

so I'm on the right track!

thanks

-rick

I havent played this game in years since I finished it. I loaded it up about a week ago, it downloaded some patches and all my save games were there so I loaded up my Conan type character

:P

I cant remember what level he's at now but I had fun riding around doing stuff.

When I first got the game it locked up on me a few times but the clear cache procedure with the controller always cleared it up.

I cant wait for the next game.