IGNORED

I don't dig big pig sigs

Jess Ragan

i have a serious question here mods.just go with me on this,ok?

the AA rules say that a sig can only have 3 lines,right??????? unless i am not understanding something right,let me know.

ok, several people here have 3 lines of text and one blank line between them,therefore that is technicly 4 lines and making the total sig longer,right???

please let me know.cause if a blank line doesnt count then i could technicly have just 3 lines of text with a bunch of blank line between them.

here is an example of what i am talking about:

- look at our dearly beloved mod tempest's sig.

everyone:i dont want any one lined witty replys slamming me,so please post serious replys or none at all.

p.s. how do i become a mod here to clean this site?

Edited by revolutionika

the AA rules say that a sig can only have 3 lines,right??????? unless i am not understanding something right,let me know.

ok, several people here have 3 lines of text and one blank line between them,therefore that is technicly 4 lines and making the total sig longer,right???

It's up to the moderators' discretion. This was added to combat the people posting unusually long signatures, such as yourself.

Not gonna' happen.

..Al

It's up to the moderators' discretion. This was added to combat the people posting unusually long signatures, such as yourself.

Not gonna' happen.

..Al

ya know the only reason i made that suuuuuuper long sig was to mock the other people that unusually long sigs.

i would never do one like that seriously.

Good. Don't take this the wrong way but my word of advice to you is I would hush the heck up if I were you and enjoy the info on the site without questioning what the owner of the site says before they are more annoyed and you're banned.

Also don't argue with moderators or the admin. While no one is infallible, it is considered disrespectful and not joking around especially since you don't know them in person and haven't been here long.

Not gonna' happen.

..Al

ya know the only reason i made that suuuuuuper long sig was to mock the other people that unusually long sigs.

i would never do one like that seriously.

Everyone: I don't want any one lined witty replies slamming me, so please post serious replies or none at all.

Yeah, witty replies suck. Serious, stupid replies are much better.

As has been posted before in this thread, the rules are there to point to when some asscrack seems to go out of his way to break them. Albert and the moderators usually use the rules as flexible guidelines, so they don't completely freak out when somebody bends the rules a little. They also don't look at every sig and post, so if something comes up that is unacceptable, it's up to AA members to report the glaring violation.

And as Albert also said, it won't be long before signatures will have built-in limits, so nobody will be able to break the rules, even if they want to.

p.s. how do I become a mod here to clean this site?

You have to blow Albert during a full moon behind the dumpster at Applebee's.

Edited by Random Terrain

i have a serious question here mods.just go with me on this,ok?

please let me know.cause if a blank line doesnt count then i could technicly have just 3 lines of text with a bunch of blank line between them.

here is an example of what i am talking about:

- look at our dearly beloved mod tempest's sig.

everyone:i dont want any one lined witty replys slamming me,so please post serious replys or none at all.

Two...

Tempest

LOL, okay, is it just me, or has this thread just degraded into complete absurdity?

sorry, but rules are rules.

we have to follow the letter and disreguard the intent! :ponder:

And three! Congratulations, you're out!

Tempest