IGNORED

Quadrun for the poor man!

homerwannabee

Shawn... your labels have improoved... but dude, I'm going to do you a favor and make a new Atari font for you and everyone with corrected letters and numbers... Its not personal.. the numbers just don't look like real Atari numbers and it always bugged me... Its that STF Atarian font isnt it? Ack I hate that font (not you).

AX

Hozer :? :P

Ouch.

I love the label. I wanted one that was never going to be mistaken for a real one, I even said put 'reproduction label' on it if he wanted. Besides, this will never be for sale unless I stumble upon an original label one cheaper then what I paid for this and everyone will know it's history anyways, so the font is fine with me, I never even thought about it actually. The end label matches my orange Breakout, really like the big text, stands out on the shelf.

Luckily it would be hard for anyone to easily make a silver label that could pass for an original, not enough money to be made faking Atari stuff.

R9 game for less then 1/3 of what nice loose copies have gone for lately. Like I said, I'm happy :)

edit: Forgot to add:

-------------------

Keeper of the labely challenged Quadrun.

Edited by HFK

Shawn... your labels have improoved... but dude, I'm going to do you a favor and make a new Atari font for you and everyone with corrected letters and numbers... Its not personal.. the numbers just don't look like real Atari numbers and it always bugged me... Its that STF Atarian font isnt it? Ack I hate that font (not you).

AX

Dude, that is an old style label that is laminated, not even close to the labels I'm using now. The labels I got now are the shiznit. I have all the atari fonts, Anything I do is by choice and for a reason.