IGNORED

WANTED>>>boxed atari 2600 carts

hedgehog

Yes, I live in Pittsburgh. Actually, Swissvale, which is still a part of the City of Pittsburgh.

Sure, you could come pick them up. It would be a bit cheaper then shipping them. Or, if you don't know my area, we could meet somewhere that is easier to find. I live pretty close to Kennywood(about 8-10 minutes away) if that helps you out any.

Let me make up a list of the extra boxed ones I have. Then we can talk about the other details later.

I was thinking og mabye Dragster, Phoenix, Pitfall! I have more but I was just giving you an idea!

Well I've never had any boxed copies of Dragster and I've already traded my extra Pittfall!, but, I may have an extra Phoenix. If I do have an extra Phoenix, it will be an unopened, still in the shrinkwrap copy.

quote:

Originally posted by Atariken64:

yes i know where swissvale is! i am from robinson. and speaking of kennywood, wasnt friday tragic??

well email me

atariken64@aol.com and lets talk. not to steal form hegehog though!!

So, you trying to steal wht Im getting well Illshow u u SOB, j/k j/k j/k

Hey, how about those of us who posted about wanting boxed games three weeks ago???

I'll have my boxed cart trade list up in about a week, once I get everything I've recently acquired sorted through. Should be about 25 boxed/complete titles, in varying conditions, and all from Atari, Activision, or Imagic.

Peace,

Chip