IGNORED

Lego Indy

moycon

I have to ask, what were you naysayers expecting with this game that it didn't deliver on?

Just seemed sloppy. Like I said, more than once I would just be walking or jumping around trying to do stuff and just die. Don't ask me why, one time I was trying to jump to a ledge with Willy in the air hanger level, I could make the jump no probably, however I guess since I was supposed to use Short Round and take the little door every time I'd jump up there, I'd die for no reason, (I tried like 3 times) literally one time I was walking along with not an enemy in site and just died. I was like hu? Sloppy. How about the time I dropped the motorcycle in the quicksand and it sunk....then it automatically re-spawned, right above the same quicksand, fell and sunk, respawned same place, sunk, respawned same place, sunk...etc...etc...etc... sloppy. I don't know how many times I was standing next to an object with a yellow "Y" above it (A yellow "Y" appears when you step in the lighted circle next to an object and can perform an action with it like say...pull a lever) and instead of performing that action, I switched frickin characters. (Also done by pressing "Y" but not supposedly when you are performing an action.) Sloppy and annoying. How about this one, You face an object to smash and press the "X" button but instead of smashing the crate your character turns and hits your other character in the face. LOL sloppy!! Don't get me wrong the game looks great. Just like Star Wars they presented the movies in a way that was funny and entertaining to watch. The control just seemed sloppy I guess. Just seemed like maybe this one was rushed more than the others. Maybe the fact it was a pack-in game has something to do with it or maybe all that kind of stuff was in Lego Star Wars and I just forgot.

Yes!

You are right, I got stuck with the elephants in the quicksand. I had to completely restart. The slap in the face bug is annoying as hell.

I put certain codes in to make life easier.

Look to get the invincibilty code. It really makes the game more playable.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/code/942421.html

Enter the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College.

VIKED7 Artifact Detector

VNF59Q Beep Beep

VIES2R Character Treasure

VKRNS9 Disarm Enemies

4ID1N6 Disguises

V83SLO Fast Build

378RS6 Fast Dig

FJ59WS Fast Fix

B1GW1F Fertilizer

33GM7J Ice Rink

B83EA1 Invincibility

VUT673 Parcel Detector