IGNORED

Classic Systems for Sale

Hi there,

I will be selling some systems in the near future. As a collector, I would rather these games stay in this community than the goobers of the world's hands. Here are the systems. If you are interested in one, let me know. Thanks

Neo Geo Gold System in the original box. Comes with King of Monsters 2, Samuria Shodown 2, Ghost Pilots, Nam 1975, Blues Journey, Riding Hero, all booklets (missing one for one of the games but cant remember off hand which one). Box has all inserts, manuals and cables. Comes with memory card. Super nice system, tons of fun

Fairchild Channel F System 2. Comes with 5 games, one is boxed. I will throw in a dead extra game for those of you that like to take stuff apart. Works all the way; this is the more desireable one of them, even though neither is that great gameplay.

Sega Saturn. I have like 6 games for it plus the original 3 pack that came with the system. I also have the boxed Nights controller and the memory expanding pack. No rare games, but the system has honestly been used about 5 times. I was not a fan other than the Rally Racing game (which was passed in my opinion quickly by other games in my collection).

Boxed Microvision system. Screen is wierd. Works, but has a row of blocks out. If you need one for parts, and a good box, this is it. Comes with that breakout game (hey, I'm at work, cant remember everything! ).

Loose Sega Genesis systems

Just drop me a line if you are interested in anything. I know we can make a deal and save on ebay fees. Thanks

Cassidy