IGNORED

Size 2T-24 mo. (and up) kids clothes

Chickybaby

I know this isn't video game related obviously but I do know that a lot of you guys have kids. The clothes don't have to be perfect but good condition would be nice. Stuff is really expensive around here and I know most kids grow out of things quickly. She's pretty much stayed in one size anywhere from about 6months and longer.

Bean turned 2 February 27th and is starting to go between 18mo. and 24mo-2T clothes. Problem is that she's a little Bean sprout, tall 34 1/2in but slender 25lbs. and many of the waist bands of the pants are too big even if they fit correctly length wise. I don't have a lot of clothes for her in this size at all.

It really doesn't matter to me if they are supposedly for boys or girls at this point. It's been too cold for yard sale season and I haven't seen any around here yet. It's also that time of year when many are cleaning out their house and organizing stuff.

She loves everything from cars and trucks to animals and flowers. She's got a tiny kitchen toy set because she likes helping me mix things and pour ingredients and she's got a little work bench because again she likes helping repair things around the house and loves going to the garage I worked at to watch the guys. They do dote on her. :)

What I really could use are shirts - both short and long sleeves and lightweight pants and a couple jeans. She doesn't really wear shorts in the summer because she's usually running around outside and playing or will hopefully be helping me with yardwork and in the garden. I have some sweatpants and jogging pants with matching jackets and sweatshirts already but it's getting to be warmer out.

She also could use a light weight jacket in 2-3T.

If you could just drop a PM with what you have and how much shipping is Bean and I would appreciate it very much. If you have other stuff in 3T, 4T, or 5T that's ok too because it can be put in a bin for her to grow into but the 2T are most important atm.

Thanks a lot for looking and have a great one! :D

Craig's list & ebay often have lots of baby's clothes for sell. I'm not sure how girls clothes are, but we've found that some of the little boys pants have adjustable wast. We've got the same problem with our oldest he's 17 mo but fits better in 12 mo pants, but he's too tall for most of them. Shorts work ok, but for pants we've been trying to find more of the adjustable kind, not sure where they come from, but we've picked up a couple here and there. Sorry I can't help with clothes we just now hitting the 18mo sizes, but then we are saving alot of ours for our newest little one.

I wish I could have found adjustable waistband pants as she was growing up! Even the ones with elastic aren't small enough most of the time. They would have definnitely come in handy! She's always been rough and tumble so shorts have always been dicey. I have found though that jeans usually run smaller in the waist then cotton, velour, or khaki. I did quickly browse through but for girls clothes I found lots of 2-4 piece sets for $40 or huge parcels that went over $100. Individually even if I paid 1-2$ for shirts shipping was usually at least $4 and $5 a shirt is still over my budget atm. I guess they figure since people want their girls in frills, bows and all that junk they can charge more. I didn't check craigs list, thanks for that advice.

Good luck to you too!

Craig's list & ebay often have lots of baby's clothes for sell. I'm not sure how girls clothes are, but we've found that some of the little boys pants have adjustable wast. We've got the same problem with our oldest he's 17 mo but fits better in 12 mo pants, but he's too tall for most of them. Shorts work ok, but for pants we've been trying to find more of the adjustable kind, not sure where they come from, but we've picked up a couple here and there. Sorry I can't help with clothes we just now hitting the 18mo sizes, but then we are saving alot of ours for our newest little one.