IGNORED

Reserve List for Jr. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

:D Bob, you could make a signature series of all your games and make an extra $20 each. I recall the first time I bumped into you, when you were getting rid of a boxed blue cart PMC (I think it was you)... it was on eBay. I asked why you would get rid of something like that (it had a little flaw as I recall). You said you were the programmer and just got sick of programming, you were moving in another direction (if it really was you). I'm glad that you kept up the work/came back. I still think you need to be paid a salary by the AA community. I'd pay $100 a month to keep you making HB games full time. If you got a couple dozen people who feel the same you could be the first full time Atari console programmer in over a decade.

AX

:)

Yes, that was me - I was actually getting out of the hobby for a short period of time (it wasn't really about the programming). Then I came to my senses 8)

I truly wish I could do that as a full-time gig - but there are more talented 7800 people who would deserve that honor before me (GroovyBee, Kenfused, Schmutzpuppe for instance).

But thank you - that's one of the nicest things someone has told me, and it does mean a lot. :)

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus

I've had the extreme pleasure of having GroovyBee as of late in our CTCW Atari Chat and he definitely is an amazingly talented and very nice person. You should have seen some of the 7800 programming ideas flying around last night! *Drool*

So many projects so little time.

I would by that same note put you in that same boat - everyone has their strengths and you're definitely one of the best too. I would love to have a 7800 programming night. What a powerhouse that would be! Hmm, are you thinking what I'm thinking?... :ponder:

:D Bob, you could make a signature series of all your games and make an extra $20 each. I recall the first time I bumped into you, when you were getting rid of a boxed blue cart PMC (I think it was you)... it was on eBay. I asked why you would get rid of something like that (it had a little flaw as I recall). You said you were the programmer and just got sick of programming, you were moving in another direction (if it really was you). I'm glad that you kept up the work/came back. I still think you need to be paid a salary by the AA community. I'd pay $100 a month to keep you making HB games full time. If you got a couple dozen people who feel the same you could be the first full time Atari console programmer in over a decade.

AX

Yes, that was me - I was actually getting out of the hobby for a short period of time (it wasn't really about the programming). Then I came to my senses 8)

I truly wish I could do that as a full-time gig - but there are more talented 7800 people who would deserve that honor before me (GroovyBee, Kenfused, Schmutzpuppe for instance).

But thank you - that's one of the nicest things someone has told me, and it does mean a lot. :)

Bob

Awwww... Shucks... as a new 7800 programmer on the block I don't wanna be stepping on toes :(. The honour is all yours Bob.

wow, i just read thru this entire thread. you guys are awesome. at first i wasn't going to try and get beg for a copy (due to recent car repairs), but after reading about all the hard work and dedication that has gone into this project..i want one! if by chance it's possible please add me to the 'willing to wait' list.

p.s. - i'm new to atariage (what took me so long to join?), but have been an atari addict since 1978. what a great community you all have here. so many smart people! thanks!

I've had the extreme pleasure of having GroovyBee as of late in our CTCW Atari Chat and he definitely is an amazingly talented and very nice person. You should have seen some of the 7800 programming ideas flying around last night! *Drool*

So many projects so little time.

I would by that same note put you in that same boat - everyone has their strengths and you're definitely one of the best too. I would love to have a 7800 programming night. What a powerhouse that would be! Hmm, are you thinking what I'm thinking?... :ponder:

AX

Bob

Maybe Pacmanplus can host a 7800 programming night/day. He can make a nice Powerpoint presentation of 7800 programming. Then we can sit around brainstorming ideas. :)

Allan

I got mine today in the mail, and I have to say is WOW. I think that you truly outdid yourself on this one! As a collector of several homebrew projects over the years of several systems(I think I have over 75+ now), this one is by far my favorite. I cant believe how well done this came out and how fun it is to play. Control is Spot on. Sound and graphics are top notch. Also the label and artwork are amazing. What a great game, great price, and holy cow I could just go off forever.....

but that would cut into my time playing your masterpiece :)

A huge thanks from the Northwest, and Thanks to all who were involved, John

Ah come on! I appreciate the attention to detail you put into your projects and i really enjoy all your games, especially Space Invaders and Jr. Pac-Man!

In fact your games are the main reason i will buy a 7800 as soon as i have saved a few bucks. I hope i'll be able to grab a copy of Jr. Pac-man then... *drool*

So i just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts! :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to play some of your awesome games on real hardware this summer!

BTW, everyone from the first batch should have received their games:

mimo

Almost Rice

Marc Oberhäuser

Mitch

kenfused

Allan

Chickybaby

Phantom

Trebor

Lord Thag

gambler172

AdeptRapier

Disco Scottie

NinjaWarrior

FireTiger

TrekMD

darthkur

Defender II

Dauber

atarian63

remowilliams

toymailman

Captain Beard

atomickneedrop

Did anyone listed here *not* receive their game?

Bob

That list is the first batch I did a few weeks ago, when I was worried about compatibility issues with the external RAM and some versions of the 7800.

The second batch (without the RAM) is what went out last week, and some more today.

I have you and two other people listed at home to see what I have left once I have these orders filled.

Currently waiting for some more boards to come in.