IGNORED

WTT: Amiga 500 setup for Atari Jaguar

eightbit

I am currently in need of a nice condition Atari Jaguar with power supply, two joysticks, and an A/V cable. I do not need any games. What I have to trade:

Amiga 500 setup:

Very nice condition A500 with rare rev 6a motherboard. Two modifications have been done to the system:

Mounted PAL/NTSC switch - Switch resides on the top of the computer (so it does not hinder any connections) Flip it to the left and boot into PAL, flip it to the right and you are in NTSC.

Chipram mod - The computer has the 512k ram expansion, which would normally give you 512k of slow ram combined with the 512k of chip ram that the Amiga has on the board. With this modification however, the expansion memory acts as CHIP ram, making the total 1MB of chip ram on the computer. This is important because it allows you to load larger mods, hold more graphic data in memory, play better demos, use the A570 Cd-rom unit...in short...it makes it better

The system also comes with two copies of Workbench 1.3, original mouse, A520 video adapter (to hook it up to a TV if you do not have a Commodore monitor), power supply, and an original copy of Deluxe Paint III.

So, if you have an extra (physically nice and functional!) Atari Jag you want to swap, shoot me a PM!