IGNORED

Updated Ms. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

Ever had a feeling that you shouldn't trust someone from the very beginning, but at the time don't have any other options so you bite the bullet and have to anyway? That's what happened, and I'm sorry. You shoudln't have to pay for my or anyone else's mistakes if it wasn't your fault imo.

Everything will be worked out and all will have what the games they are supposed to. That was my commitment to you guys and a promise I can and do make. I also think that's important to anyone who has their own business as well and wants it to succeed. :)

• 3 months later...

Is this going to be in future versions of the 7800 Pac-Man Collection?

This is an awesome hack, but I'm a bit confused as to what was and wasn't in the Pac-Man Collection Ms. Pac-Man version. I know the changes are detailed on the first page, but I'm wondering which weren't made in the Pac-Man collection version. From what I could tell, the Pac-Man Collection version of Ms. Pac-Man implements the scoring changes, changed ghost graphics, the changed mazes with the number of dots closer to the arcade, the slowing down when eating dots, altered colors, and bug fixes. I know that Ms. Pac-Man arcade makes the board colors even closer to the arcade and has an improved Ms. Pac-Man sprite.

Edited by BrianC

Pacfan, I think you're spamming a thread and it isn't appreciated and atm I really don't care to look. You don't like it, don't post then. People work darn hard and it's been noticed that you are spamming many thread with multiple hacks as well as being crude and vulgar to good upstanding members. My strong suggestion to you is - Why don't you pick a thread and stick to it otherwise leave others alone.

I also moved your posts to the Hacks thread.

This was a game I was lucky enough to get as a mother's day present and the first one of mine. :love: It's independant for now and won't be combined afaik.

To anyone on the preorder list that has been more then patiently waiting for me to get my life back together to be able to take care of you all, I appreciate it more then you can imagine and the support this community has shown me and my daughter is more priceless then words could say.

The new burner is working and the carts are built. I'm waiting fo rthe post office to deliver the priority flat rate boxes which they said could be a week to 10 because of the holiday. I'll send a PM around but please let me know if you still want a copy. Thank you.

I am building the last 8 tonight. To anyone on the list - Drop me a PM with your info and I'll send you my Paypal addy if you don't mind a bubble envelope vs a box I can ship them Saturday since I doubt the PO will have my boxes ready in less then the max amt of time. It's just because they can take their time and nothing anyone can do about it.

please let me know if you still want a copy. Thank you.

Real life is more important so no rush. I am still interested in getting a copy whenever you have time to get to it. :)

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...