IGNORED

I found a great little game store!

Gunstar

Gunstar-  all I'm saying is maybe you oughta be a little grateful that the place actually exists. Saying "I'm going to keep this place to myself" & "I didn't want them to...start rethinking their prices" makes sense but seems selfish. It's obvious you won't tell them of the potential business they'd do w/ all that stuff...  :)  

Calling the clerk an idiot behind his back isn't cool either. 8) Maybe HE goes online & calls YOU an idiot. Maybe you're the least intelligent guy he spoke to that day. Maybe he hates his job & would rather be somewhere else (but I agree he SHOULD help you as best he can! :D)

Well, that's it. I hope that didn't come out too preachy & I surely don't mean to offend you...BTW I have some ideas myself as to where that store is... :twisted:

Maybe you should read my post a BIT more carefully, I already mentioned that if anyone lives in the area I'd be happy to tell them or even get stuff for them if they e-mail me...some have and I have told them! Keeping it to myself was a little sort-of joke...All I'm saying is you weren't there and you don't know what the guy was like and how he treated me when I showed interest in anything besides the latest GC,XBOX&PS2 crap, so MYOB. :yawn:

Besides which, it isn't that hard for someone, if they are in the Madison area, to look in the yellow pages and find the store(s) themselves, it's not like the locations are "top secret" or anything...and if you want to stroll in and tell the guys "Hey, you know you could sell this stuff for 2 or 3 times what you've got it priced at now, and I'd rather pay more", then be my guest. I'm a poor student and like to find deals, otherwise I can't afford the stuff anyway... :roll:

That's fine with me :D , although I don't think a little argument and differences in opinions should make us "enemies" anyway, I never have any hard feelings towards anyone here even if I get into tiffs with people once in a while, if they do (have hard feelings towards me), that's their problem. I'm cool with everyone regardless, if they want to hold a grudge towards me, I guess that's their prerogative... :|