IGNORED

FS: 2600 Hack - Miniature Golf HD

CPUWIZ

I asked accousticguitar if he was interested in getting help to release this on cart and he said he didn't have time for that. Asking price is $20 + $1.50 or $4.80 shipping, PM me if interested. This is a pre-order, none but this prototype have been assembled yet, I don't want to sit on a bunch of them, if there is not interest.

Note the skill level on the label, you can pick easy or hard for you cart. ;) Please specify, or you'll get the easy version. :P

More here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141487

With permission, here it is...

MiniGolfHD.jpg

Miniature Golf HD has some nice features over the original Miniature Golf (most of which were implemented by Nukey Shay).

1. The control is much nicer, especially in the easier version. The joystick will move diagonally in both versions, and the cursor does not slow down when it gets close to the ball in the easier version.

2. There are more colors. In the original version, there was only one color. In the HD versions there are many different colors.

3. The graphics (of course) are much nicer in the HD version.

4. Moving hole (okay, it's only on 1 screen, but it's still cool).

5. Different shapes for the moving obstacles.

6. Both reflected and mirrored data is used (in the easier version) which gives a different style of playfield on some of the screens.

I personally like the easier version myself. I think it captures the essence of the original Miniature Golf because it is simple and fun to play. That was what I was trying to accomplish. If you would like to try the game just follow the link in the first post to download the binary.

It's heee-ear... Looked like the mailman sat on the box, the nuts were falling out all over the place... Hard to hurt a big bubble heat sealed sack with an Atari cart in it though, the game looks great.

Thanks, CPU... I'm off the lick the bag (If you don't get the joke don't worry... CPU knows what I mean) :love: .

AX

It's heee-ear... Looked like the mailman sat on the box, the nuts were falling out all over the place... Hard to hurt a big bubble heat sealed sack with an Atari cart in it though, the game looks great.

Thanks, CPU... I'm off the lick the bag (If you don't get the joke don't worry... CPU knows what I mean) :love: .

AX

Those new USPS boxes are ass. :x Aren't you glad I am paranoid? :cool:

LOL @ licking the bag. :D