IGNORED

Just got back from TMG!

Definitly worth it!

Got an atari light sixer and paddle controllers with warlords and zaxxon (for coleco) for 26$

Got bachelor party for 30$

Atari video cube for 25$

Blaster master for the nes for 5$

Shadowgate for the nes for 7$

Also I got a value guide for the classic systems for 12$

I don't think I made out too bad

Edited by eyg2181

Did you happen to play/see Pre Historic Times?

Yes, that's the game where you play a caveman. I would have bought one, but hey were sold out, but I gave them my email address so I can place an order when more are available. The one guy had an NES contest called too many games championships 2009, I was doing good, but then I fucked up on tetris, which is strange because I'm really good at it. I wanted to stay for the warlords competition, but it was postponed and I was running out of time.

i went today too. there were at least 100+ people there when i left at 2pm. i picked up a copy of prehistoric times, the creator seemed to have only brought about a dozen copies with him. the game itself isn't bad. im sure people here have higher standards than i do, but i definitely don't feel ripped off. the game is challenging and fun. i wouldn't pay more than $20 considering the quality of the AA homebrews for that price but for $15 its solid. the creator was really nice too.

i didnt score any major finds but i picked up a bunch of 5200 and 2600 games. i got kung fu master for $8 and star wars arcade (5200) for like $12, 2 games i know usually sell for alot more. sadly 7800 games were almost non-existent so no 7800 ikari warriors or alien brigade for me.

i also picked up demons souls, an awesome import only ps3 game.

it was a solid show. theres another planned for sept. 12th.

I was at TMG also. I had Colecovision, 5200, 7800 and about three 2600 carts on my shopping list and crossed a lot off of my list with the exception of 7800 carts, echoing their virtual non-existence from a previous forum post. The only 7800 cart that I picked up was Rampage.

At the end of the day, I purchased from only three different vendors. I could not find any Commodore 64 games anywhere. Fortunately, they were a low priority on my list anyway.

I put a huge dent in my Colecovision and 5200 "wants list." I guess for what I spent at the show I easily saved 200% versus buying "onsies and twosies" off of eBay and CTCW:

Colecovision

Miner 2049er

Front Line

Subroc

Beamrider

Jungle Hunt

Spy Hunter

Victory

Tarzan

WarGames

PitStop

Bump 'n' Jump

Joust

Berzerk

Space Invaders

Qix

Pengo

Robotron:2084

Kangaroo

Mario Bros.

Millipede

Jr. Pac-Man

Pressure Cooker

Stampede

Rampage

Lynx

The Lynx console itself

Rampage

Joust

Paperboy

Additionally, I bought Jet Moto II and Need For Speed Playstation games.

post-22552-1241439909_thumb.jpg

post-22552-1241439931_thumb.jpg

post-22552-1241439958_thumb.jpg

post-22552-1241439978_thumb.jpg

There were some 7800 carts in the stand in the back by the warlords competition, that's the guy I bought bachelor party from

That's where I got 90% of my stuff but the 7800 carts he had I already had or did not want

That guy had the best stand in the joint, IMHO

• 2 weeks later...
I was at TMG also. I had Colecovision, 5200, 7800 and about three 2600 carts on my shopping list and crossed a lot off of my list with the exception of 7800 carts, echoing their virtual non-existence from a previous forum post. The only 7800 cart that I picked up was Rampage.

At the end of the day, I purchased from only three different vendors. I could not find any Commodore 64 games anywhere. Fortunately, they were a low priority on my list anyway.

I put a huge dent in my Colecovision and 5200 "wants list." I guess for what I spent at the show I easily saved 200% versus buying "onsies and twosies" off of eBay and CTCW:

Colecovision

Miner 2049er

Front Line

Subroc

Beamrider

Jungle Hunt

Spy Hunter

Victory

Tarzan

WarGames

PitStop

Bump 'n' Jump

Joust

Berzerk

Space Invaders

Qix

Pengo

Kangaroo

Mario Bros.

Millipede

Jr. Pac-Man

Pressure Cooker

Stampede

Rampage

Lynx

The Lynx console itself

Rampage

Joust

Paperboy

Additionally, I bought Jet Moto II and Need For Speed Playstation games.

It turns out that I had two bum carts - Subroc for Colecovision and Space Invaders for the 5200.