IGNORED

post your gaming "horror" stories

i had the game transformers 1 decepticons for the ds, i had beaten it and almost unlocked everything, the game even said around 90-95% complete, which is REALLY GOOD. then i heared the news that i was moving, so when i got to my new house, i opened my ds pouch, and it was gone... i had lost the game >( luckily my best friend gave another copy to me this xmas, but boy was i mad :(

another thing is my nes. it always glitches up, and as a result, i dont really play it that much :(

I only have one experience, fortunatley, of a corrupted game save, but boy was I mad. I was playing Star Wars: Republic Commando, an Xbox game, on Xbox 360 via BC. I got through what I believe to be a majority of the game, then went to load my save and it was corrupted. None too happy about that. I never did finish the game....couldn't bring myself to play through the whole thing again, which just isn't typically my style. It was a good game though.

My most recent horror story. For last 3 nights I made it a habit of playing Columns on my PSP(from the Sega Genesis collection) for an hour or 2 before bed, when I finished up for the night I paused and put the PSP into sleep mode and then picked up where I left off the following night, I had managed to get in a really good rhythm and could probably have continued on till the score maxed out, sadly a late night phone call last night startled me and broke my concentration and I didn't think to hit pause before it was to late(was quite close to the top of the screen working on building a big combo), I wasn't able to recover but oh well, so I entered my intials and went to bed, then last night I went to start over and beat that score(it was somewhere between 2-2.5 million or so), I screwed up fairly early on and got a game over... only to see I'd set the high score. :???: Turns out the game wasn't saving my scores so all that work for nothing. I've looked around in the settings and for the life of me can't figure out how to make it save my scores. :(